Howie Do It : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 9, 2009
3.3

1. SusanM.
    Jan 10, 2009
    I watched the TV show last night and it said to post your tricks but i am not seeing where to tell our tricks we have done?where can we send the jokes that we have played on some one?
  2. EJ
    Mar 9, 2009
    I find myself laughing out loud at least once an episode. It's clean fun for family viewing...which is hard to find on TV these days.
  3. JaniceG.
    Jan 11, 2009
    I LOVE Howie Mandell, and LOVE when he pranks people! I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes during the weatherman portion. It just shows what people are willing to go through just to get their chance to be famous! I hope if NBC is not smart enough to keep, and back "Howie Do It" then another network will grab it! However, Lord knows NBC needs all the help it can get with keeping I LOVE Howie Mandell, and LOVE when he pranks people! I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes during the weatherman portion. It just shows what people are willing to go through just to get their chance to be famous! I hope if NBC is not smart enough to keep, and back "Howie Do It" then another network will grab it! However, Lord knows NBC needs all the help it can get with keeping viewers! Most shows on NBC (with a few exceptions) are not worth watching! Thanks! Expand
  4. ChrisC
    Jan 27, 2009
    The first hour shown of the show was terrible. However a very funny thing happened. The show became MUCH funnier in the shows aired since then. I think the early critics should give it another shot. It's actually funny now.
  5. NancyM
    May 2, 2009
    Love the show...I love off the wall hysterical humor....I think I could write some funnier ideas but once in awhile they are really funny!!
  6. CarolC
    Jun 6, 2009
    This was one of the funniest show I have seen in a long time. I could not wait for Friday to come so I could watch it again, but alas, it was not on last week.
  7. stevep.
    Jan 11, 2009
    Funny Stuff, very light on ideas, but is ment to fill an hour and get some laughs.
  8. SylviaSylvia
    Jan 13, 2009
    I don't understand the critics above. This show is so freaking hilarious I nearly broke the leg on the chair I was sitting in, I was laughing so hard. Don't forget folks: all of these "marks" have given their permission to have their humiliation aired on national TV. We're in a tough time in this country... we need to lighten up. This show is HILARIOUS!

It's sad, really, how unimaginative Howie Do It is. Given all the resources at NBC's disposal, and given the fact that NBC is desperate to regain ratings footing, this is the best the executives could come up with?
  2. Turns out they do it [prank shows] pretty much the same as everyone else. But the sight of a bewigged Mandel blasting TV weathermen wannabes with water is pretty funny stuff.
  3. There have been far nastier hidden-camera efforts than this. Better ones, too. Yet to be sure, in the opening hour, Howie Do It at least delivers laughs more often than it inspires groans.