• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 17, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2
8.0

1. Oct 4, 2013
    Awesome first season! Every episode feels a bit like a fun and fast paced action movie Unfortunately FOX wasn't too happy with the ratings and changed the whole concept. So in a short: Awesome first season but the second one didn't work for me.
  2. Sep 1, 2013
    Somewhere in the second episode, I realized that *I* was the human target. I had been targeted by some company to watch this awful, sloppy mess of a program somebody had churned out. And it must've worked, because I gave it over half a season, mostly based on fan reviews.

Bad acting, derivative plots, no chemistry between any character, bad special effects, and the MUSIC! Heh. The
    music! I think it's imported from James Bond action sequences in the 90s, and it's playing very LOUDLY the whole time. Expand
  3. Mar 6, 2011
    As a matter of fact,those two actors as supporting role impress me more.I think this show is better than Burn Notice,especially the women roles are much prettier.HAHA~
  4. Feb 16, 2011
    TV needs more shows that provide some escapist entertainment. This is a great example, and it's well done. A few laughs and some action, and the occasional multi-episode arc. If you're not checking out Human Target, you're missing out.
  5. Feb 2, 2011
    Extremely well written show, very well acted, great chemistry. One of the best shows on TV. All of the main actors are superb. Please keep renewing this show.

1. Right now it's an action-packed drama that entertains with ease. That's plenty good enough.
  2. Reviewed by: Mike Hale
    There’s too much hinting around about Chance’s troubled past--reflecting the solemn pretensions of the comic book-- and the writing, in terms of both humor and plotting, isn’t at the level of the show’s role models.
    The tweaks this new Fox hour brings to the template are a higher degree of special-effects-fueled action, a faster pace and a consistently amusing tongue-in-cheek tone.