• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Nov 30, 2011
  • Season #: 1
3.0

1. Dec 1, 2011
    I don't understand what the hate from the critics is all about.
    I guess it wasn't a breakthrough in comedy, but i was funny. Not all the time, but yes it was funny.
    Certainly a lot more entertaining then some of the recent comedy pilots.
  2. Mar 26, 2012
    If you think that a mother calling her own daughter a **** is high comedy, then this is the show for you. Those of us who actually love our children, despite whatever conflicts we have have, may want to pass on this.
  3. Dec 1, 2011
    Katie Finneran is brilliant in whatever she does but this show is making her too unlikeable and odd. Jaime Pressly is funny but her acting doesn't move past the stereotypical TV mom character. It's bad...but not terrible.
  4. Dec 3, 2011
    It's time for this series to be cancelled. No one wants to see this corny and unfunny garbage. Just like Alan Gregory, FOX has a lame excuse to bring 2 comedies gone down the drain.
  5. Dec 1, 2011
    I was waiting for this to end from the minute it began. It's so cheesy...and it doesn't let Katie Finneran be brilliant like she usually is. This won't last a season.
  6. Dec 1, 2011
    Katie Finneran is a legendary actress and Jaime Pressly is a sharply funny, but this was awful. Terrible writing and the laugh track is just annoying. I'll give it a 1 just for Katie.
  7. Dec 3, 2011
    just terrible, terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,just terrible, terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible.
  8. Dec 3, 2011
  9. Dec 3, 2011
  10. Dec 22, 2011
    This show is absolutely hilarious! It continually makes me smile, great fun for the entire family. Although its not the most original show it sure has its laughs!
  11. Dec 25, 2011
    About the only time I laughed was at the conclusion of the wheelchair gag. This show is another of those comedies that tries way too hard (i.e. Whitney) by inserting a gag into almost every sentence. I really thought I could relate to this after seeing the hell my nieces put my sisters through but this is bland, humourless and just not funny.
  12. Mar 26, 2012
    Jamie Presley tries hard to bring this show to life, but the other woman's character is annoying and the writing is terrible, so ultimately she fails.
  13. Feb 26, 2012
    In my opinion, this show had mostly its funny moments, but also had some boring moments as well. Other than that this show has me laughing till the last scene, and I love Jaime Pressley's acting in this. Plus the two daughters really show good acting skills in their acting.

1. Reviewed by: Nancy DeWolf Smith
    Dec 2, 2011
    It's hard to know why a conventional sitcom turns out to be better than average, with some of the same appeal--mapcap and yet still warm and relatively gimmick-free--as the 1980s' "Kate & Allie."
  2. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Nov 30, 2011
    Having come up with an intriguing premise, co-creators Sherry Bilsing-Graham ("The New Adventures of Old Christine," "Friends") and Ellen Kreamer ("The New Adventures of Old Christine,") are either too timid or too hamstrung by network expectations to execute it.
  3. Reviewed by: Glenn Garvin
    Nov 30, 2011
    The hardball banter over coolness quotient is coupled with some pretty amusing generation-gap comedy.