• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Nov 30, 2011
  • Season #: 1
3.0

1. Dec 22, 2011
    This show is absolutely hilarious! It continually makes me smile, great fun for the entire family. Although its not the most original show it sure has its laughs!
  2. Feb 26, 2012
    In my opinion, this show had mostly its funny moments, but also had some boring moments as well. Other than that this show has me laughing till the last scene, and I love Jaime Pressley's acting in this. Plus the two daughters really show good acting skills in their acting.

1. Reviewed by: Nancy DeWolf Smith
    Dec 2, 2011
    It's hard to know why a conventional sitcom turns out to be better than average, with some of the same appeal--mapcap and yet still warm and relatively gimmick-free--as the 1980s' "Kate & Allie."
  2. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Nov 30, 2011
    Having come up with an intriguing premise, co-creators Sherry Bilsing-Graham ("The New Adventures of Old Christine," "Friends") and Ellen Kreamer ("The New Adventures of Old Christine,") are either too timid or too hamstrung by network expectations to execute it.
  3. Reviewed by: Glenn Garvin
    Nov 30, 2011
    The hardball banter over coolness quotient is coupled with some pretty amusing generation-gap comedy.