• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: May 20, 2014
  • Season #: 1
3.3

1. May 23, 2014
    This show is absolutely brilliant, there is no show that is better. Breaking Bad, Dexter, Arrested Development move over, this show is the best and those others are filth in comparison. The reason this show is so good, is THAT ISN'T EVEN HARRY LOL.
  2. May 26, 2014
    Absolutely the best show of our times. I cried when it turned out that Harry wasn't Harry, but a serial killer, a drug dealer, a pedophilic cannibal and a zombie. This show deserves the IRA's award for "The Most Gingerly Child Murder of the Year".
  3. Jun 22, 2014
    I have been a fan of reality shows like Survivor, The Bachelor etc, ever since those shows debuted (more than 15 yrs). So, as a long time fan of reality shows, i can say with certainty that "I wanna marry Harry" was one of the best shows Fox had. Too bad they cancelled it. They should have measured the rating across the spectrum of "reality fans" rather than the public, because thereI have been a fan of reality shows like Survivor, The Bachelor etc, ever since those shows debuted (more than 15 yrs). So, as a long time fan of reality shows, i can say with certainty that "I wanna marry Harry" was one of the best shows Fox had. Too bad they cancelled it. They should have measured the rating across the spectrum of "reality fans" rather than the public, because there is a huge percent of general public, that hate reality shows (because shows like The Bachelor are staged and not real). This show has been fun, and way way better than "The Bachelor", which is a similar show. I think there would be many more like me, who watch reality shows, and who are sorry to see this show get cancelled. This is a great idea, and i hope some other network picks up a similar idea and bring it to mainstream, lto compete with 'The Bachelor', which has been successful. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    May 22, 2014
    The premiere hour is abysmal, and the women's cluelessness is profound.[2 Jun 2014, p.49]
  2. Reviewed by: Hillary Busis
    May 21, 2014
    If you enjoy watching women snipe at each other no matter the context, then it likely won't matter; if you were hoping for something less conventional, it's tough not to be disappointed. [30 May/6 Jun 2014, p.113]
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    May 21, 2014
    A practical joke in the form of a reality show.