4.4

1. Ian
    Aug 28, 2010
    This show is awful. The script is so bad i felt better just turning the television off. The acting ranges from mediocre to horrific. The characters are not likable. The main character, Carly, is annoying, her best friend, Sam, is rude crude and just as annoying as carly, and Carly's neighbor Freddy is a whiny little nerd. But the worst character by far is Carly's brother Spencer, whoThis show is awful. The script is so bad i felt better just turning the television off. The acting ranges from mediocre to horrific. The characters are not likable. The main character, Carly, is annoying, her best friend, Sam, is rude crude and just as annoying as carly, and Carly's neighbor Freddy is a whiny little nerd. But the worst character by far is Carly's brother Spencer, who is just strange. The premise is terrible. Who said it was a good idea to make a show about two tweens who make a pointless webshow? I never laughed while watching this show. Not once. but as long as 6 year olds watch this horrific disaster of a show, it will still be played 24/7 by nickelodeon. DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW!!! I am giving this show a 0 because it is the most disgusting thing i have ever seen in my life Expand
  2. Aug 18, 2010
    This show is completely stupid. Not funny or even close to be funny. The guy who created this show should have not done this! Drake & Josh was WAY better! Yes both iCarly and Drake & Josh are ridiculous, but Drake & Josh was way funnier! People, please, do not watch this show! I bet even little 5 year olds will kinda like it, but then get bored of it. Seriously.
  3. Sep 22, 2010
    ICarly is OK and I originally had low expectations for this film. It's a lot better than the sh*t from Disney and Cartoon Network (with exceptions of course). I would like to praise Jerry Trainor for his ability to play freaks and spazes.
  4. Mar 6, 2011
    While iCarly recycles notable Nickelodeon actors such as Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, and Jerry Trainer, none of the series' material is fresh. In fact, it's mind rotten for children who notice Sam's constant bullying, as well as other behavioral problems the show supports.
  5. Mar 24, 2013
    The early episodes of this television program were funny, but the show slowly went downhill when aspects such as romance and series things were woven too much into the script. Cancelling the show was the right thing to do for Nickelodeon.
  6. Sep 8, 2010
    I have my doubts about this show, but it is a really cool show nonetheless. It's better than some of the crap that Nickelodeon has put out in recent years (Spongebob, Fanboy & Chum Chum). Seriously, what is with making the main characters of Nick shows hyperactive? Anyways, the jokes as lame as they are warrant a laugh out of even the weirdest people. The only episode I didn't like of thisI have my doubts about this show, but it is a really cool show nonetheless. It's better than some of the crap that Nickelodeon has put out in recent years (Spongebob, Fanboy & Chum Chum). Seriously, what is with making the main characters of Nick shows hyperactive? Anyways, the jokes as lame as they are warrant a laugh out of even the weirdest people. The only episode I didn't like of this show was the Fred episode. The moral of that episode is "You will get beat up for sharing your opinion no matter what it is" Expand
  7. Oct 23, 2010
    I can't believe how this show got past its first season! It lacks everything including jokes, structure, and of course, basic sense!!! I wish they would just put the T.V. tragedy out of its misery!!!!!
  8. Mar 10, 2011
    Its actually pretty bad but its better than Victorious or Big Time Rush but it still lacks "goodness." The jokes aren't funny, the plots are weak, and the acting is bad, as well as having hate-able characters.
  9. Jun 28, 2012
    iCarly is one of the best kids shows on today, the characters are deep fun and great role models for any kids who might be watching this show, The show has garnered some bad press due to Sam's bad girl character but she really settles down as the series continues and she's a good hearted girl down below, who cares a great deal for her friends.

Carly is a sweet girl who constantly has to

Carly is a sweet girl who constantly has to deal with her two best friends arguing, she starts off being the boat that keeps their friendship afloat but throughout the series Sam and Freddie learn to respect and eventually maybe something more? Sam is a fiery blonde haired girl who is headstrong and knows what she likes, She initially starts out violent and out of control but as the series progresses she really settles down and shows her true colours a good hearted young girl who cares deeply for her friends and perhaps more for a certain technical producer? Freddie is a nerd who is huge into technology he initially has a huge crush on his best friend Carly but he eventually realizes that maybe Carly's not all that? But who knows maybe theirs a certain blonde headed girl, who just might recuperate his feelings? ICarly is a masterpiece in television the cast is fantastic and extremely talented, the dynamics within the group have changed and evolved throughout the course of the series and i challenge anyone too dislike this show.
  10. Mar 14, 2011
    The show is ok. Not great but there's a couple of chuckles sometimes.
  11. Jan 6, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The first season of icarly left to be desired, but always as a TV series, most times not starting at its peak, but I really liked, a unique program, with many great actors, but I think it could form the best of scenarios, because are always the same, just have one or another of each chapter, now in its fourth season I hope it keeps getting better ... Expand
  12. Jun 11, 2011
    It is not the best show on Nick. but it gives a laugh or so when watching but not something to watch everyday. It something I would watch when I don't have anything else to do so I guess this would be my backup show if nothing else is on.
  13. May 26, 2011
    I chuckle a little during the rare moments I watch iCarly, and that is a good and bad thing. The good thing is I always laugh at Sam's love for fried chicken, and the bad thing is that iCarly's jokes tend to fall flat.
  14. Jun 11, 2011
    This show... this SHOW... THIS SHOW!!! the reason i say N/A for the show is because it doesn't deserve a simple zero. it is the worst pile of **** that i've ever scene. i mean... i don't know how to explain it. the characters are bland, and stupid. from what i can tell people want to destroy her (Carlys, duh.) web show because its more popular. and by more popular i mean that more mentallyThis show... this SHOW... THIS SHOW!!! the reason i say N/A for the show is because it doesn't deserve a simple zero. it is the worst pile of **** that i've ever scene. i mean... i don't know how to explain it. the characters are bland, and stupid. from what i can tell people want to destroy her (Carlys, duh.) web show because its more popular. and by more popular i mean that more mentally challenged kids, and lonely whores watch her lsd influenced web show, than others. stupid. and the director doesn't even try to make real life teenage problems. and i'm 13 so i should know. and they also have jewish jokes. they're subtle, but they are there! And that pisses me off. if you're christian, or what ever. don't rub it in and make Jews seem bad. damn neo Nazi's making it seem as if just because they have publicity that makes it legal for them to say Jews are bad. Collapse
  15. Jul 26, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. iCarly is a show about a â Expand
  16. Jul 30, 2011
    When I was younger I really liked this show, but looking back at it now, the humor is a bit too dark, the acting is just okay, and the writing seems very repetitive too me. It may just be me getting into other shows now, but it doesn't really hold up.
  17. Sep 10, 2011
    Setting: 5 Genre Content: 7
    Appeal: 6
    Originality: 8
    Interest: 5 Score: 6.8/10 = C+

THE GOOD: Refreshing premise
    THE BAD: Supporting cast can be stale
  18. Oct 3, 2011
    This show is completely stupid. Nickelodeon's iCarly is the 2nd worst show that I have ever watch. I think Nickelodeon just want to create a stupid world, with stupid kids. Oh GOD!
  19. Oct 30, 2011
    This show is incredibly stupid, from the pilot episode it didn't have the true gift of becoming an actual sitcom. The jokes are unfunny, the acting is terrible and unconvincing and the character's personalities are just plain annoying and over the top ignorant. This show needs to be cancelled already.
  20. Mar 15, 2012
    I Do Not Honestly Enjoy This Show At All. Not Funny, Not Nothing. I Dont Know Why The Script And The Acting Is Terrible, But They Should Really Cancel This Show. But The Show Is Still Whack.
  21. Nov 25, 2011
    This show sucks i hate sam and freddie as a couple worst couple ever!!!Like didnt sam just hate him and always played mean tricks on him?idk but lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. Nov 27, 2011
    Why, and how, is this show the highest rated show on Nick? There's absolutely nothing funny about this show, but the creators think there is cause they play that f****** laugh track every 5 seconds. The actors aren't convincing, and the plot is so unrealistic it makes me cringe. For example, how does Freddie afford all that equipment he has for the show? And how does Spencer make a livingWhy, and how, is this show the highest rated show on Nick? There's absolutely nothing funny about this show, but the creators think there is cause they play that f****** laugh track every 5 seconds. The actors aren't convincing, and the plot is so unrealistic it makes me cringe. For example, how does Freddie afford all that equipment he has for the show? And how does Spencer make a living selling his artwork which is nothing more than glued together garbage? (I've seen kindergarten drawings more artistic). If this is the highest rated show on Nick, then I fear for their future shows. Expand
  23. Dec 12, 2011
    It started OK, but it continued as a foolish and awful TV show. Jennete McCurdy has made another better papers and this is the worst she has made. Just awful, really it is awful and very annoying. Nasty too.
  24. Zal
    Jan 13, 2012
    Note: This review applies to iCarly as a whole, even though this is under Season 1.
    Wow. I thought Disney Channel was ridiculous. It is. But the shows on DC look like masterpieces compared to anything put out by Nick. The worst? iCarly. iCarly is basically Nick's Hannah Montana. Think about it. The main character is a talentless, annoying, and (supposedly) smart brunette who becomes popular from producing garbage that everyone confuses for genius. Her best friend is a blond who is a tomboy (the only difference is that Sam is a juvenile delinquent and Lilly isn't) who supports said brunette. Finally, there's the token guy friend who functions as, not only one of the few major male characters (and I use the term "characters" very loosely) in the show, but also serves as the male punching bag. You know, because it's okay when two girls beat up on a guy. That's female empowerment! But we can't have two guys have a token female friend to serve as the female punching bag. That's sexist! Oh, did I mention that the only thing remotely funny about either show is the main character's older brother? Granted, unlike Hannah Montana, which admittedly did make me laugh at times, iCarly didn't make me laugh once, but Spencer came close to making me laugh at times. Even though I don't like Hannah Montana, I think Jackson is genuinely funny, which is more than I can say for iCarly. I feel so insulted every time I hear that stupid laugh track that they (I'm convinced) are contractually obligated to play every five seconds. I hate it because it's basically the creators trying to convince me that I should laugh at that part. Well #@%& you, Nick!
    The acting is bad, too. I'm not expecting it to be brilliant, but there should at least be some competence. Then again, it's for kids. Because, you know, kids don't have any standards and they're okay with watching crap. What's worse is everyone is okay with Nick making crappy shows because they think that kids can't tell the difference between what's good and what's not. That's what I find most insulting about a show like this. They think they can get away with anything they want because they think that kids are stupid. They're not. Kids don't like it when people talk down to them. And this show is nothing but pandering and these writers and actors are making fortunes off of it. While Disney Channel does talk down to it's audience a lot as well, there is at least some, SOME competence in what they put out. Not much, very little, but there is some. iCarly is just garbage. Don't bother watching it.
  25. May 11, 2012
    It's the worst show on Nickelodeon I have ever seen. Not funny at all. Fell better pressing the off button on the tv. This show will burn in hell[maybe one day]. icarly 2.2/10
  26. Jul 29, 2012
    This show started alright in season one, but then it just got worst. The acting is terrible (especially Cosgrove's acting), nothing is really funny anymore, and to add to all this, they say and do some stuff that really is not appropriate for a 6 or an 8 year-old to watch. Here is my advice.. DON'T EVEN TRY IT!!!!!!!!!
  27. Mar 9, 2013
    It's not funny, no season it's funny, if you have six years old or less watch it, but if you are looking for quality humor, this show isn't for you. Worst I ever seen. The acting is false and weak, and the screenplay comes to horrible, it's like this was written by a little kid, and calls to ridiculous to conveying a little laugh.
  28. Oct 26, 2012
    The series is so funny! Satirizing American pop-culture things, modern technology and complicated relationships, it is recommended to adults, teens and kids. You'll like it, I swear!
  29. Nov 16, 2012
    this show is just AMAZING it makes me laugh BETTER than the bullsh*t of Disney and cartoon network like shake it up and good luck charlie... and Carly is one of the best kids and teen shows on today
  30. Apr 5, 2013
    Wow, the best program in years, very funny stories, very funny actors and very funny characters. I can only say possitive things about this program. it's just awesome
  31. Apr 22, 2014
    What a piece of sh!t! Bland, stereotypical characters with cheesy annoying voices, more of Nick's offensive British person parodying, and predictable jokes. IT'S WORSE THAN VICTORIOUS! Really, truly, don't watch this.
  32. Jul 5, 2013
    The newer seasons are better than the earlier, as it's mature teenage comedy feels way better than it was before. With characters that are fun, a premise that's entertaining, it's somewhat delightful.
  33. Jan 14, 2014
    iCarly started off well in the early episodes but went downwards to the point that Carly and Sam began to annoy me with their wacky attempt to humour me.
  34. Apr 6, 2014
    icarly is gay it is always . but Dan Schidner did a good job on project on funniest for his shows. Grade C-..............................................

There are no critic reviews yet.