iCarly : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
4.5

1. Sep 8, 2010
    I have my doubts about this show, but it is a really cool show nonetheless. It's better than some of the crap that Nickelodeon has put out in recent years (Spongebob, Fanboy & Chum Chum). Seriously, what is with making the main characters of Nick shows hyperactive? Anyways, the jokes as lame as they are warrant a laugh out of even the weirdest people. The only episode I didn't like of thisI have my doubts about this show, but it is a really cool show nonetheless. It's better than some of the crap that Nickelodeon has put out in recent years (Spongebob, Fanboy & Chum Chum). Seriously, what is with making the main characters of Nick shows hyperactive? Anyways, the jokes as lame as they are warrant a laugh out of even the weirdest people. The only episode I didn't like of this show was the Fred episode. The moral of that episode is "You will get beat up for sharing your opinion no matter what it is" Expand
  2. Mar 10, 2011
    Its actually pretty bad but its better than Victorious or Big Time Rush but it still lacks "goodness." The jokes aren't funny, the plots are weak, and the acting is bad, as well as having hate-able characters.
  3. Mar 14, 2011
    The show is ok. Not great but there's a couple of chuckles sometimes.
  4. May 26, 2011
    I chuckle a little during the rare moments I watch iCarly, and that is a good and bad thing. The good thing is I always laugh at Sam's love for fried chicken, and the bad thing is that iCarly's jokes tend to fall flat.
  5. Sep 22, 2010
    ICarly is OK and I originally had low expectations for this film. It's a lot better than the sh*t from Disney and Cartoon Network (with exceptions of course). I would like to praise Jerry Trainor for his ability to play freaks and spazes.
  6. Jan 6, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The first season of icarly left to be desired, but always as a TV series, most times not starting at its peak, but I really liked, a unique program, with many great actors, but I think it could form the best of scenarios, because are always the same, just have one or another of each chapter, now in its fourth season I hope it keeps getting better ... Expand
  7. Mar 6, 2011
    While iCarly recycles notable Nickelodeon actors such as Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, and Jerry Trainer, none of the series' material is fresh. In fact, it's mind rotten for children who notice Sam's constant bullying, as well as other behavioral problems the show supports.
  8. Jul 30, 2011
    When I was younger I really liked this show, but looking back at it now, the humor is a bit too dark, the acting is just okay, and the writing seems very repetitive too me. It may just be me getting into other shows now, but it doesn't really hold up.
  9. Jan 14, 2014
    iCarly started off well in the early episodes but went downwards to the point that Carly and Sam began to annoy me with their wacky attempt to humour me.
  10. Apr 6, 2014
    icarly is gay it is always . but Dan Schidner did a good job on project on funniest for his shows. Grade C-..............................................

There are no critic reviews yet.