- Summary: Take a trip to Yellowknife, Canada to experience one of the most dangerous careers around. In unfathomably cold conditions, truck drivers haul equipment and supplies to miners in the Canadian tundra in the dead of winter on a 350-mile highway of ice.
- Genre(s): Drama, Reality, Action & Adventure, Suspense, Documentary
- Show Type: Between Seasons
- Season 5 premiere date: Jun 12, 2011
- Episode Length: 60
- Air Time: 09:00 PM
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of 1
Mixed: 1 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Like other roads in other seasons, those in Manitoba will assuredly begin to look routine over time, leaving show creator and executive producer Thom Beers to rely again on exaggerated danger, overbearing music cues, and personal conflict to provide the drama.
- By user score