Impractical Jokers : Season 3

• Series Premiere Date: Dec 15, 2011
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8.0

1. Jan 26, 2014
    Bigger and more daring. Impractical Jokers is going places and is hitting it's stride here in season 3, even if you thought it's high stride was last season.
  2. Jan 24, 2014
    Another highly enjoyable and completely hilarious season of "Impractical Jokers". The challenges are as funny as ever and have more variety this time around. The punishments are even more over-the-top, insane, hilarious, and completely embarrassing for those being punished. One cool addition is that there is an occasional skit in between challenges. They serve the same purpose ofAnother highly enjoyable and completely hilarious season of "Impractical Jokers". The challenges are as funny as ever and have more variety this time around. The punishments are even more over-the-top, insane, hilarious, and completely embarrassing for those being punished. One cool addition is that there is an occasional skit in between challenges. They serve the same purpose of describing what the next challenge is going to be, but they do so while adding an extra dose of humor.

I you have not yet found out what is so funny about this show then I recommend you start watching pronto. If you are already a fan of the show then you will be pleased by the extra does of crazy that has been added to up the humor. I do feel that the episodes are a bit short, but I am still really enjoying this 3rd season and recommend it to all those looking for a good laugh.
  3. Jun 5, 2014
    This show is AMAZING!!! Everyone should watch it. It's my fav show EVER!!! I'm their #1 fan. EVER!!! And I LOOOOVVVEEEE them! They are comedic geniuses. #smart #sexy #hilarious

There are no critic reviews yet.