Impractical Jokers : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Dec 15, 2011
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8.9

1. Mar 17, 2012
    This show is AMAZING! It makes me genuinely laugh my butt off! I'm not one to laugh easily, but this show makes me hysterical. The pranks they pull on people are absolutely amazing.
  2. Apr 7, 2012
    This show is UNBEATABLE for GENUINE laughter. I seriously have NEVER came across a show that made my 23 year old self AND 60 year old mother laugh equally hard at the same time. KUDOS to impractical Jokers, I wish I could meet you all! By the way, I am not one to write reviews, and the fact that I CREATED an account just to write a review really goes to prove the legit comedic factor ofThis show is UNBEATABLE for GENUINE laughter. I seriously have NEVER came across a show that made my 23 year old self AND 60 year old mother laugh equally hard at the same time. KUDOS to impractical Jokers, I wish I could meet you all! By the way, I am not one to write reviews, and the fact that I CREATED an account just to write a review really goes to prove the legit comedic factor of this show. LOVE! Expand
  3. Apr 22, 2012
    Easily one of my favorite shows out there nowadays. I want this show to continue for many seasons to come. I love these four guys! Some of the things they do amaze me. I would have chickened out from many of those challenges.
  4. Apr 16, 2012
    This show is awesome. Everyone stands out in every episode in this hilarious competition show. I love watching it myself, so give it a try, I have no problem recommending this.
  5. Feb 9, 2012
    Impractical Jokers. One of the funniest shows on television. It not only makes you laugh. But it makes you think about how far you would go along with the "Impractical jokes". I 100% recommend this show to anyone trying to get a quick laugh.
  6. Mar 16, 2012
    This show is awesome! Crude, funny, witty, this is a crew almost anyone would love to hang out with. Sit down, strap up, and hold on. If you liked Jackass, you'll love Impractical Jokers.
  7. Jan 13, 2013
    This show has to be the funniest show on TV. Genuine laughter, and pure stupidity. I discovered it a few weeks ago whenever I was channel-surfing and whenever I found this show on TruTV, I fell in love with it. The guy's quick wit, outstanding performance, and their shear stupidity is above everything else. I absolutely love this show, and I have no idea why people don't like it. Warning,This show has to be the funniest show on TV. Genuine laughter, and pure stupidity. I discovered it a few weeks ago whenever I was channel-surfing and whenever I found this show on TruTV, I fell in love with it. The guy's quick wit, outstanding performance, and their shear stupidity is above everything else. I absolutely love this show, and I have no idea why people don't like it. Warning, sense of humor is needed when watching this show. You can also watch it when you're feeling down. Thursdays at 10pm Eastern time! I can't wait to see this show again on Thursday. Highly recommended for viewers. Expand
  8. Jul 10, 2012
    I don't think any show has made me laugh harder than this one has. If your looking for a show that will make laugh until you can't breath look no further. Just know that this is not for kids or the easily offended. A must watch.
  9. Jan 17, 2013
    This is a very funny show with at least one or two laugh out loud moments per episode. These guys have brass balls for some of the stunts they pull. They must have good security back up! I highly encourage you to check them out. This so puts scripted sitcom crap to shame!
  10. Aug 1, 2013
    I do not like any hidden camera TV shows. This is the only hidden camera show I watch. One night I could not sleep because I kept thinking of one of the jokes. You can feel the chemistry between these guys. You can tell they are life long friends. Easily the best show I have ever seen. It never gets old and is always fresh and funny.
  11. Nov 8, 2013
    This show is amazingly hilarious! Highly recommend it! Was skeptical at first but wow these guys know to to make comedy gold! This is the only good thing to come from Tru TV.
  12. Jan 26, 2014
    I never thought I could laugh as hard as I could in life until I watched Impractical Jokers, I always go back to this season because many of the classic pranks are here in the beginning. All four of the, Sal, Murr, Joe and Q are terrific showing their definity in their humor persona's in many scenarios. Once you connect with them you will be hooked watching youtube videos for hours.
  13. May 26, 2015
    I've literally laughed my contacts out of my eyes multiple times watching this show. Love their camaraderie and minor bickering as well. You can tell they are friends.
  14. Feb 14, 2014
    This is one of the only shows that can make me laugh until I cry.... if you havn't watched this show give it a try! The pranks they pull are creative and extremely funny because the results are people natural reactions
  15. Feb 3, 2014
    The Tenderloins are at their absolute best. This show does what others fail to do: it makes me genuinely laugh. If you doubt the hilarity and absurdity, search for Joe Gatto's best "Larry" moments on YouTube. You will not be disappointed.
  16. May 1, 2014
    Impractical Jokers is the funniest TV show I’ve laid my eyes on. It’s a show based on four friends that wander around New Jersey and New York trying to embarrass each other as much as possible. Sal, Murr, Q and Joe go around random public places such as parks, various malls, restaurants and really anywhere. While one “joker” is out pranking, the other three are watching from afar or from aImpractical Jokers is the funniest TV show I’ve laid my eyes on. It’s a show based on four friends that wander around New Jersey and New York trying to embarrass each other as much as possible. Sal, Murr, Q and Joe go around random public places such as parks, various malls, restaurants and really anywhere. While one “joker” is out pranking, the other three are watching from afar or from a TV, using a microphone that goes into the ear piece of the current joker telling them what to do or say. If that joker doesn’t do or say what the other guys communicate to him, then he loses (gets a thumbs down). I could sit on the couch in my basement for hours listening to these jokers embarrass themselves, Murr is the kind of guy that gets blasted by the other guys as they make fun of him all the time, Sal always seems to get the very difficult and inappropriate tasks (he often gets flustered), Joe is the guy who will do anything and last but not least, Q is the funny hobo. If you’re a TV fan that enjoys comedy TV shows, this one is definitely for you. The best part? All of these jokes are on average people and not paid actors. Expand
  17. Jun 2, 2014
    This is THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! It is hilarious, pure genius. They are like comedic legends, especially James Murray, A.K.A. Murr. Everyone should watch it. They also do live sketches, called The Tenderloins Comedy Troupe. They also have a podcast called The Tenderloins. They are on Twitter: @JamesSMurray, @SalVulcano, @Joe_Gatto, @BQQuinn, @TruTvJokers, and @TheTenderloins. Murr is onThis is THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! It is hilarious, pure genius. They are like comedic legends, especially James Murray, A.K.A. Murr. Everyone should watch it. They also do live sketches, called The Tenderloins Comedy Troupe. They also have a podcast called The Tenderloins. They are on Twitter: @JamesSMurray, @SalVulcano, @Joe_Gatto, @BQQuinn, @TruTvJokers, and @TheTenderloins. Murr is on Instagram @Therealmurr. Murr is also on Vine, so is Joe. Sal and Q have a podcast called What Say You. It is hilarious! For more info on that go to whatsayyoupodcast.com. But anyways, watch Impractical Jokers Thursday nights at 9:30 on TruTV. #BestShowEver Expand
  18. Nov 20, 2015
    impractical jokers are so funny to watch but sometimes they are so funny that I can't stop laughing nether can my dad and my brother also my mom and my whole family can't stop laughing at them.
  19. Jan 15, 2016
    Its got to be one of the best shows ever put on television, it has me laughing at every thing they do. I definitely recommend this show to anyone looking for a laugh.
  20. Mar 7, 2016
    Extremely original and one of the best shows on T.V. I find myself watching the show constantly since its almost always on trutv. One of the few shows that can make me laugh uncontrollably
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Linda Stasi
    Dec 15, 2011
    Impractical Jokers [could] possibly the funniest, most ridiculous show I've seen in years.
  2. Reviewed by: Neil Genzlinger
    Dec 14, 2011
    The funniest bits rely on incongruity rather than vulgarity. But even the crude stuff has a silver lining.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Dec 14, 2011
    Nobody will ever confuse Impractical Jokers with high art, certainly, but as low-brow, micro-cost comedy in the context of TruTV's programming resources, it's actually quite practical--and occasionally funny.