• Network: ABC

Jan 27, 2007
    One of the best!
  2. RodneyS
    Jan 7, 2007
    I give it a 10. I laughed out loud at least once every 5 minutes. People have compared the show to the yawner, The Class. But if ICOE keeps it up, I think it will be a big winner for ABC
  3. TTK
    Jan 9, 2007
    I love the show. I laughed every minute of it and seriously, those critics are WRONG.
  4. MickeyF
    Feb 1, 2007
    I think this show is hilarious. Every show has to get started. Even Fraiser, one of the critics' most favorite sitcoms ever, started w/ elements they seemed to forget about later: Daphne was almost insane at the beginning w/ all of the psychic stuff. They completely played that down later on. That said, this show seems to be starting just fine. It has funny actors, funny characters, I think this show is hilarious. Every show has to get started. Even Fraiser, one of the critics' most favorite sitcoms ever, started w/ elements they seemed to forget about later: Daphne was almost insane at the beginning w/ all of the psychic stuff. They completely played that down later on. That said, this show seems to be starting just fine. It has funny actors, funny characters, funny situations. Given time and maybe a better timeslot, I think this sitcom could do well. Expand
  5. TimothyO
    Jan 8, 2007
    I felt the show was smart and hilarious! For thirty-somethings who have not achieved the heights promised them in their youth. I have read the "professional" critics and don't know what show they were watching.
  6. NellieC
    Jan 11, 2007
    So far, this show seems funny. Yes, it's sadistic slapstick. Yes, the characters are contrived and outrageous, but hey, it's pretty outrageous that the "Friends" could afford those great New York apartments. I think this has potential to get really funny -- maybe even Scrubs funny (thought that's a long shot).
  7. WUehling
    Jan 4, 2007
    Story line is interesting and I enjoyed it !! Has potential.
  8. JJ
    Feb 15, 2007
    This just shows how out of touch most of the mainstream media is. This show ain't bad. One of the critics even said The Class was good. Now that is one of the worst shows I've ever seen.
  9. Nancys
    Jan 15, 2007
    I agree with Timothy O. I don't know what all of those tv critics were talking about! This show is much funnier, better cast, and better written than The Class. I laughed out loud more than a few times. Hope they give this one a chance.
  10. cj
    Jan 4, 2007
    only cuz kelly is hot as hell...lol
  11. AndrewS
    Feb 19, 2007
    The show has it's moments, especially with the situational comedy and the outlandish ways things are resolved. I didn't mind myself enthralled with the series, but it's decent.
  12. C.B.
    Jan 17, 2007
    blah blah blah
  13. AbbyAbbyS.
    Jan 20, 2007
    each actor acts like they are not playing together in the same show at the same time. Old sitcom jokes, same old, same old same old.
  14. LinW
    Mar 2, 2007
    The writing is ok, the acting is nickelodeon level and the concept could be interesting if it wasn't such a dishoveled mess. the jokes which could have been funny were all over-acted and fell flat. just wait for thursday and watch my name is earl instead. i can't imagine this show generating any positive buzz and sticking around.
  15. PeggyF
    Mar 1, 2007
    Stupid and trashy. Lousy writing;not funny. Uncomfortable to watch.
  16. RaisaJ
    Jan 31, 2007
    It does not get much worse than this insipid mess.

Its writers are clearly addicted to the tired conceit of giving us three jokes per script page, no matter how played-out the jokes, no matter how predictable the pratfalls.
  2. You get the feeling that if this show is given enough time to find its strengths and understand its characters, it could be around for quite some time.
    It's a good cast, and Arquette's peculiar charm is always welcome. But I'm tired of comedies about the desperate infantilism of panicked adults. [8 Jan 2007, p.35]