8.1

1. May 17, 2014
    Never in my life have I seen my own life reflected through a TV series. Without being stated, I felt as though I'd gone through Kieran's' story when I came out as gay to my family and the trials I'd gone through. The storyline is fresh for a zombie-based series and it promises to become a smash hit; how it hasn't been widely recognised by the public yet baffles me.
  2. May 12, 2014
    In my opinion, In the Flesh was one of my top favorites TV shows last year. It showed me a sensibility that I didn't see before on TV, which I could relay on. I have to confess that the last episode brought to me tears : ( The second season promises more of the story and character development keeping its identity with a rich plot. In other words, the story of Kieren Walker continues. I,In my opinion, In the Flesh was one of my top favorites TV shows last year. It showed me a sensibility that I didn't see before on TV, which I could relay on. I have to confess that the last episode brought to me tears : ( The second season promises more of the story and character development keeping its identity with a rich plot. In other words, the story of Kieren Walker continues. I, personally, think that all the cast and production values of In The Flesh are outstanding. By the way, I am glad with the new titles credits, they look very good. I just think that it's amazing how this story about death, talks more about life itself, well, about how complicated this one is; on time to accept that we may be different to the rest. Therefore, how difficult it is to fit in anywhere, or just finding the right place to be. Expand
  3. Jul 20, 2014
    Great show! I can honestly say that i can relate to all of the characters. Very well written. Kind of dark and sometimes funny. I am personally very impressed.
  4. Aug 26, 2014
    Refreshingly different to other sci-fi dramas out there. Credit to the creators, especially the writers as they have built something tight that can't collapse as do so many dramas. The premise, outrageous but simple, is now established. What is really fascinating is the number of avenues for exploration - family and society drama, sci-fi and big brother, coming of age and sexuality, it'sRefreshingly different to other sci-fi dramas out there. Credit to the creators, especially the writers as they have built something tight that can't collapse as do so many dramas. The premise, outrageous but simple, is now established. What is really fascinating is the number of avenues for exploration - family and society drama, sci-fi and big brother, coming of age and sexuality, it's all in there and if the writers are careful this could run for many series yet. And all this with zombies...sorry, Partially Dead Syndrome sufferers. Expand
  5. Sep 23, 2014
    Decriminalizing a sickness is a first for Western Civilization if Britain can still be considered as such.

This is a delightful take on traditional zombification. This season treats rebelliousness of youthful zombies and different addiction topics

1. Reviewed by: Mike Hale
    May 9, 2014
    There are shades of “True Blood” and “Being Human” here, and you hope that the show doesn’t drift away from the everyday dilemmas of the Walkers, who are excellently portrayed by Mr. Newberry, Harriet Cains (Kieren’s no-nonsense sister) and Marie Critchley and Steve Cooper (their parents).
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    May 9, 2014
    A creepier, freakier Resurrection, in which the returned are almost human but just "other" enough to cause problems, Flesh aims high as an allegory of social prejudice and political extremism.
  3. Reviewed by: David Wiegand
    May 8, 2014
    In the Flesh is of course a complex and thought-provoking allegory.