• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 26, 2009
3.9

Mar 27, 2009
    Terrible show! Why is no one mentioning that it is on during prime time? Which means kids are still up! Why mention the "santa" situation during that time? What about the sex/date talk? At 7pm CST? Really? I was so excited for this show. What a huge disappointment!
  2. suesanj
    Apr 4, 2009
    I have been a huge fan of the web show. This remake of the fabulous web show was horrible. I could only stand to watch half of the tv show because I felt it was a disservice to the actresses and the stories on the web show. If you have only watched the tv program, do yourself a huge favor and watch the show on line. The original actresses are hilarious unlike the tv show which seemed I have been a huge fan of the web show. This remake of the fabulous web show was horrible. I could only stand to watch half of the tv show because I felt it was a disservice to the actresses and the stories on the web show. If you have only watched the tv program, do yourself a huge favor and watch the show on line. The original actresses are hilarious unlike the tv show which seemed forced and unnatural. Expand

To stand out from the pablum of domestic sitcoms, the series needs to lose the working-mom cliches and be more willing to be mean.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    It's bright! It's energetic! It has that sort of dialogue that zips, zaps and zings! It's even ironic! Yet, at its very core, Motherhood is completely vacant.
  3. Even though In the Motherhood may have universal appeal, overly familiar premises can lead to lameness, so ABC better hope the rest of the episodes play more like the one on Thursday and less like the one a week later.