Inside Amy Schumer : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
5.8

1. Jun 8, 2013
    I've only seen it a few times, and I wasn't very impressed. I don't think it's awful, but there are a lot more worthwhile comedies out there. I've seen some funny moments, but most of it comes across as bland/cliche comedy. She's very hit and miss, and the show suffers for it.

1. Reviewed by: Allison Keene
    Apr 30, 2013
    In its scripted segments, the series is stylishly produced, and its wit is dry while its tone is bubbly. Not every segment is a hit, but the ones that are deserve to be quoted, repeated and discussed.
  2. Reviewed by: Melissa Maerz
    Apr 30, 2013
    There’s something communal about Schumer’s approach to comedy. It’s not just about punchlines. It’s about conversations. And she makes the women around her seem funnier, just by letting them in on the joke. Some of the best moments happen when she’s interviewing people, inspiring the type of real talk you don’t often get to hear once you’ve outgrown the girls’ locker room.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Apr 30, 2013
    Schumer is brash, outspoken, bold, raunchy and tomboyish enough to fit right in and her show is often quite funny for viewers (especially men) who are not easily offended.