5.3

1. May 29, 2013
    This is the kind of show I was waiting for since middle school but never found til now. Props to Comedy Central for finding her and giving her a show. She has a lot of talent and her topics and skits are exactly the kind of humor I think in my head all day. Love it! Some of her humor takes a second to sink in but once it does your left feeling lighter and giddier with a twist!
  2. Jun 19, 2013
    Amy is hilarious, her show is hilarious, finally a female comic getting some much due recognition! She is so funny and totally deserves a show on comedy central. All the haters out there need a shot of cum right in the face, yeah that's right, see how much you like it.
  3. May 15, 2013
    It's only been three episodes but so far I am extremely impressed with Inside Amy Schumer. I've found myself laughing out loud many times watching this show and look forward to each week's new episode. It truly is hilarious. The humor is mostly about sex and definitely aimed towards women, but is that really a bad thing? I mean after all she is a woman, and one that knows sex. So if she an make it funny than yeah I'm okay with that. Thankfully she truly does manage to make it hilarious. It's only been three episodes, so the show really is just getting started, and because of that I may have to update my review later if necessary, but so far I am really loving Inside Amy Schumer and I recommend that you check it out. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Allison Keene
    Apr 30, 2013
    In its scripted segments, the series is stylishly produced, and its wit is dry while its tone is bubbly. Not every segment is a hit, but the ones that are deserve to be quoted, repeated and discussed.
  2. Reviewed by: Melissa Maerz
    Apr 30, 2013
    There’s something communal about Schumer’s approach to comedy. It’s not just about punchlines. It’s about conversations. And she makes the women around her seem funnier, just by letting them in on the joke. Some of the best moments happen when she’s interviewing people, inspiring the type of real talk you don’t often get to hear once you’ve outgrown the girls’ locker room.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Apr 30, 2013
    Schumer is brash, outspoken, bold, raunchy and tomboyish enough to fit right in and her show is often quite funny for viewers (especially men) who are not easily offended.