• Network: Nickelodeon
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 29, 2013
  • Season #: 1
5.5

1. Oct 27, 2013
    This show is not just ok. I feel that they could have put a lot more work into making the characters seem real or genuine. I don't believe that the story line is the greatest. Love Tia I expected more out of her coming from a great show like The Game.
  2. Dec 24, 2013
    I watched 15 minutes of the show and couldn't bare to watch anymore. To be honest the show had very bad acting, and the characters had on way to much makeup. I give this show two thumbs down maybe she can go back to that corny reality show her and her sister have or had I'm not sure if it's still running or not. But this show is a complete waste of good air time.
  3. Apr 2, 2014
    tia mowry proves she's a cool step mom and a true best friend . but something tells me critics well not enjoy the humor . 77 % maybe 70 % enjoyable . Grade C
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Michael Starr
    Oct 3, 2013
    It’s a cookie-cutter comedy that’s inoffensive, intermittently chuckle-worthy and totally predictable.
  2. A warm, harmless, family-friendly show that offers a few sweetly amusing moments mixed in with the predictable twists. The kids are quite adorable, too.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Sep 26, 2013
    Overall, Instant Mom is mild and unobjectionable.