Intelligence (2013) : Season 1

• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 7, 2014
6.3

1. Jan 20, 2014
    Love it, I just love it. I have waited all week for tonight. I will be watching this show and hope they make it into a long success. Josh Holloway's good guy, bad guy attitude is perfect for this show, he is a wonderful actor....
  2. HLP
    Feb 14, 2014
    I absolutely love this show right now. I think all the characters are played by great actors and though the plot seems a little silly, it is believable and executed very well. The banter between the two main characters is just hilarious and I can't wait to see how they grow together with the show. PS, even though the plot seems a little silly; a small girl defending the army's mostI absolutely love this show right now. I think all the characters are played by great actors and though the plot seems a little silly, it is believable and executed very well. The banter between the two main characters is just hilarious and I can't wait to see how they grow together with the show. PS, even though the plot seems a little silly; a small girl defending the army's most valuable and decorated soldier, she is there more for his mental stability (and to keep an eye on him) than for any physical protection. Expand
  3. Mar 12, 2014
    A decently fun action hero / scifi piece. Series started off fairly lame, but the writing is improving with each episode. Hopefully, it will be given the chance to settle in and find its voice. It sure beats redneck/jersey unreality tv.
  4. Mar 20, 2014
    Intelligence is an awesome new Science Fiction Drama about Gabriel Vaughn, ex soldier, and current agent at U.S. Cyber Command, a DOD like organization built to prevent cyber threats to the country. The catch is, Vaughn is the first human to have a chip implanted in his brain, allowing him virtual access to all computer operated machinery and access to every unencrypted sever, worldwide,Intelligence is an awesome new Science Fiction Drama about Gabriel Vaughn, ex soldier, and current agent at U.S. Cyber Command, a DOD like organization built to prevent cyber threats to the country. The catch is, Vaughn is the first human to have a chip implanted in his brain, allowing him virtual access to all computer operated machinery and access to every unencrypted sever, worldwide, at light speed. He is the next step in human evolution, a super computer. Of course, like Chuck, in Chuck, this also makes him a target for foreign governments such as China, who desperately try to steal the chip technology and create their own cyber asset.

Intelligence is a fast paced, action packed, well written, intelligent (pun-intended) show that will leave you reminiscing of 24. It's got humor, beautiful women, clever plots, well-choreographed action, cool CGI effects like Syfy's Alphas, and the lovely Meghan Ory (Once Upon a Time) who looks amazing even if she isn't doing anything.

Why this show isn't getting better reviews is beyond me. It's co-owned by CBS and ABC studios. I hope one of them renews it.
  5. Feb 11, 2014
    this is a great tv show ..great characters and also the story behind is good..hope it will be one of the greatest show of all time. the pilot was awesome.
  6. Jan 27, 2014
    Liked it from the beginning, now loving it ! This series had a good start, but it got even better. Its not just about some superhuman agent saving the world, but its about a Gabriel and his partner/protector Riley, working as a team and going on missions while being in a internal conflict between us agencies. Because as we know great power brings great responsibilities, and some don't likeLiked it from the beginning, now loving it ! This series had a good start, but it got even better. Its not just about some superhuman agent saving the world, but its about a Gabriel and his partner/protector Riley, working as a team and going on missions while being in a internal conflict between us agencies. Because as we know great power brings great responsibilities, and some don't like the idea that they don't have this power, or not the sufficient control over it.

The show got me with its fourth episode, and really love the dynamic between the two main characters, there are great action scenes, and whole chip in the brain thing is really realistic, I mean people use Google glasses now a day!

If you like action series, or series about secret agent, you shouldnt miss this one, its just getting started and I am sure its gonna be great in the future.
  7. Jan 13, 2014
    If they can think outside the box on this one, they'll do great. They need to let Holloway's personally of a bad boy out of the closet and they'll have a ladies favorite. He is a sexy, handsome, manly man they should play on that. Get rid of the lady side kick. Just think sexy, handsome and intelligence (however obtained). They'll have my vote.
  8. Mar 15, 2014
    If I could..I would give Episode 7 a 100!! Josh Holloway's portrayal has gradually gotten better and better and yet in this episode,, OMG the scene where the scientist describes how he feels that nanites and chips in people's heads would create Frankenstein's Monster and Josh confronts him with "Well here is your Frankenstein, standing in front of you..!" Powerful stuff in this episode..If I could..I would give Episode 7 a 100!! Josh Holloway's portrayal has gradually gotten better and better and yet in this episode,, OMG the scene where the scientist describes how he feels that nanites and chips in people's heads would create Frankenstein's Monster and Josh confronts him with "Well here is your Frankenstein, standing in front of you..!" Powerful stuff in this episode.. It seems like in the last three or four episodes "Intelligence" has finally found its voice. The chemistry between Gabriel and Riley is fantastic and I love how Riley is just as much a bad ass as Gabriel.. Finally an action pairing between a male and female that is treated equally! And Marg (Lillian) Helgenberger I always loved her on C.S.I. and its so nice to see her in such a juicy role as this. And John Bingsley (Dr. Crispin) is brilliant, quirky and delivers some of the best smart ass lines in the show. But in this episode you really get to see his acting chops.. Great Episode and can wait to see more.. Expand
  9. Apr 2, 2014
    the show needs time to show what it can offer and dose who don't like it don't like it, don't witch . INTELLIGENCE is a all some show. the show get you thinking a lot. what happen in the show could be happen right now. so you have a right not to like the show. just don't in salt the creator intelligence, that how I feel right now. BUT it's up to CBS and some one said when I GET in tothe show needs time to show what it can offer and dose who don't like it don't like it, don't witch . INTELLIGENCE is a all some show. the show get you thinking a lot. what happen in the show could be happen right now. so you have a right not to like the show. just don't in salt the creator intelligence, that how I feel right now. BUT it's up to CBS and some one said when I GET in to this show like INTELLIGENCE.. IT not on the tv. I AM THAT WAY... Expand
  10. JPG
    Dec 5, 2015
    An idea very view, but worked very well in this series. The protagonist will always bring back memories of "Lost " but did merit to spare for a second season. Very good special effects, good episodes, some were solved too easily and others were pushing the main story. The casting is excellent and supporting actors are awesome. A special section for photography, very elegant and very modern .

1. Reviewed by: Jeff Korbelik
    Mar 27, 2014
    The good thing about procedurals is you can come and go and not miss much. The bad thing about procedurals is you can come and go and not miss much. Holloway, though, should be enough to keep you coming back.
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Molloy
    Jan 15, 2014
    The attempt to ground the show in reality feels unnecessary and not fun, because nothing here is all that unbelievable.
  3. People Weekly