It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia : Season 4

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
9.0

1. NickM
    Oct 19, 2008
    This show is awful!!! The overlapping dialogue accompanied by terrible timing and acting make this show painful to watch. Its improv-style acting at its worst. Edgy, are you kidding me?? Stupidity and poop jokes aren't edgy, nor offensive. They try way to hard to make me laugh and end up pissing me off. Anyone who enjoys this show is a moron and has a terrible sense of humor.
  2. MaynardC.
    Sep 19, 2008
    I'm really hoping that this show is improvised, because if the material on this show is actually scripted, wow. Just wow. Just a note: The S word isn't a punchline by itself. I gave it 1 point because I appreciate DeVito. He's funny, just not here.

Not all of the show’s demented comic gambits work, but Sunny gets points for inventiveness, and all things considered, the show is far more consistently entertaining than it was in its first couple of seasons.
  2. As usual, the improvised feel of the show adds to its energy.
  3. At some point, the gang on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia will no longer be able to top itself, no longer do or say things that are even more wrong than the last thing they said or did. It hasn't happened yet.