• Network: FX , FXX
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 4, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9
8.9

1. Sep 20, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Not the funniest Sunny episode, but a decent start to the new season. A wierd, almost stupid plot performed in the typical Sunny way. I laughed a few times, but it wasnt a hilarious Sunny episode. Next weeks episode picks up where this week leaves you hanging. It appears, from what i've read, that Dennis' new marriage will come to an end. Still the best show on television Expand
  2. Sep 20, 2010
    First and foremost IASIP is my favorite TV series or show or movie. This first episode was quite funny, It was not as funny as NIGHTMAN or FRANK SETS SWEET DEE ON FIRE or THE GANG SOLVES THE GAS (OR MORTGAGE) CRISIS or KITTEN MITTENS, but still it was very funny!!!
  3. Sep 24, 2010
    I absolutely love this show! Its one the best shows out comedy or otherwise. All the actors on the show are brilliant but I have to give a shout out to Danny Devito as Frank. This show is completely over the top and I love it for that! I wouldn't want my Sunny any other way!
  4. Sep 26, 2010
    Has the makings to be their best season yet. The performances are so finely tuned at this point, that it's consistently watchable whatever the plotline.
  5. Dec 15, 2010
    Best original show on TV! Every character is a comedic genius. Each season gets better and better and the stories are having more and more overlapping themes. AWESOME! Already can't wait until Sept. for season 7! Let's keep our fingers crossed that they keep them coming after that.
  6. Dec 19, 2010
    This show is easily one of the funniest and most innovative comedies on television right now. It's ridiculous humor combined with clever and satirical premises show it to be a very intellectual way to get your laughs. And even in the episodes and moments where there is no satire of commentary of society, it's still hilarious thanks to the character driven comedy built into the show.
  7. Mar 11, 2011
    BEST SHOW EVER! Ridiculously funny. The whole cast is awesome. Every episode will keep you laughing. The characters are always getting themselves into crazy situations and it is always fun to watch. Hope you have many seasons to come!
  8. May 26, 2013
    For me this is arguably Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia’s most consistently funny season with a number of episodes such as ‘The Gang Buys a Boat’ and ‘Mac’s Big Break’ ranking amongst the best the show has ever produced.
  9. Sep 18, 2012
    This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious.
  10. Aug 7, 2012
    The likable characters and absurd situations/dialogue set this show apart from other comedies. Sometimes a stupid bit can play out for a bit too long, but overall 'It's Always Sunny' delivers great stories and great laughs. One of the better shows on television.
  11. Apr 3, 2012
    Exactly the same thing as I said for the previous 5 seasons. I love watching this show. Its hilarious and well worth watching imo. I really enjoy watching this show.
  12. Aug 19, 2013
    Hilarious as per usual. It's Always Sunny keeps on getting funnier and funnier with each passing season as all of the the gang is in their absolute comedic prime.

1. In the case of Sunny, it comes out of the gate as brilliantly twisted as ever.
  2. Reviewed by: Kate Ward
    Six seasons in, and Sunny continues to be a shining example of how to expertly combine smart political commentary with the basest of humor.
  3. Reviewed by: Joseph Jon Lanthier
    Aside from a tangential take on gay marriage that devolves into a matrimonial free-for-all full of regrets and dead teeth, the episodes wisely examine the gang as an awkwardly functional community--and, surrealistically, it's a dynamic of alienation and destruction rather than fraternity that ensures this collective's longevity.