• Network: FX , FXX
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 4, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9
8.4

1. Aug 22, 2013
    Not as good as Season 6, but still pretty darn funny. The jokes keep coming and the plot is always light, funny, and not too difficult to follow, just as it should be.
  2. May 26, 2013
    Certainly not the shows most consistent season (one episode in particular is unarguably the worst yet produced) but for the most part Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia remains laugh out loud funny and certainly a cut above the majority of sit-coms currently on air.
  3. Sep 18, 2012
    This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious. This show is hilarious.
  4. Jul 27, 2012
    Funniest show on TV its funny good characters show got off to slow start but it is funny cant wait till the next season i die laughing watching this show
  5. Apr 7, 2012
    7 seasons into Its Always Sunny and I have yet to get sick of it. I find the show hilariously funny and definently worth the watch imo. I really enjoy it.
  6. Dec 9, 2011
    7 seasons!?!!? I never thought it'd last this long, and I also never thought that they'd be able to stay funny and original for more than 3 seasons, and every season they prove me wrong.
  7. Nov 11, 2011
    The best comedy currently on television...period. For those that have been actively involved in the creation of theater, television or film, you can simply tell how much fun the cast and crew have working together. It was a brilliant move to already commit to two more seasons post Season 7. The gang isn't missing a beat, only getting better with age. Although The Nightman Commeth still remains my favorite individual episode. Expand
  8. Nov 8, 2011
    I like this season a lot. It doesn't quite have the magic of the first 5 but it's a good deal better than the 6th so far. Anti Social Network, Chardeemac Dennis and Frank's Little Darlings are hilarious.
  9. Oct 8, 2011
    Many of my friend hate me for watching this show saying that its really dumb. The fact is this is one of the best comedies on TV. The fact that there have been 7 seasons goes to show that. Danny DeVito, Charlie Day, and Rob McElhenney are still some of my favorite actors to date.
  10. Oct 7, 2011
    INSANE. It's very funny, but this season seems a but slump. I'm OBVIOUSLY going to watch more of it, because it's hilarious, but I have a gut feeling.
  11. Sep 29, 2011
    Season 7 has been OFF THE WALL with insanity. The Gang is really taking a dark turn this year and my gut is seriously in pain due to deep belly laughs. Dr. Mantis Toboggan M.D. prescribes more episodes as a cure.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Mike Lechevallier
    Sep 15, 2011
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia already has its target audience locked in, and if you aren't a fan of the show as it is, season seven will do little to change that.
  2. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto