• Network: FX , FXX
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 4, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9
8.8

1. May 26, 2013
    As has always been the case with this show a couple of the episodes, such as ‘Frank’s Back in Business, do fall a little flat but this is more than compensated for over the course of the season with plenty of prime examples of the kind of risqué comedy that the writers do so well.

After a slight dip in form in season 7 It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia is well and truly back to its best.
  2. Oct 13, 2012
    Amazing show. One of the best comedies of all time. It sticks to its formula, but that isn't a bad thing. Just as funny as ever and still one of the smartest shows on television! Some people fell for the Season 8 trailer. Lol. I still can't believe any "fans" out there would believe that the cast would be replaced. That is all :).
  3. Nov 16, 2012
    After a slow start, It has definently gotten better as it has progressed through the season. Still not as great as previous seasons but still enjoyable to watch.
  4. Jan 2, 2013
    Excellent comedy! Each season gets better and better as you get to know each member of the gang. I've watched so much of this show that I can only imagine the actors/actresses being just like their characters (even though I know that's not true). Now in season 8, if you've kept up with other seasons, you know exactly what to expect - Mac's karate moves, Dennis videotaping his weird sexual exploits, Charlie stalking the Waitress, Frank being Frank, and Dee being shat on by everyone else, just pure fun. Expand
  5. Feb 8, 2013
    Incredibly funny, as always! Doesn't deviate from the formula, which got this show to the top of my "much watch" list. That being said, Season 8 isn't quite up to the bar that Season 3 set. Still sick and twisted with a side of brilliance. Watch and laugh till you cry!
  6. May 27, 2013
    Seinfeld on crack would be a great title for this show. It has one of the best ensembles cast of all time. The show is certainly not for everyone. It is rude and crude but funny as hell. Don't be turned off by the first season because it gets better when Danny DeVito gives a deliciously evil new character to add to the gang. The show gains from every single character as they all try to get rich quick. Expand
  7. Aug 8, 2013
    Genius if you get it, kind of depressing if you don't. But whether you get it or not, its tragic the show has never won an Emmy.
    Another great season, and I especially love the fact that they poke fun at the idea of recycling older shows/ideas.. Cant wait for the Game Of Thrones produced episode in season 9.
  8. Aug 16, 2013
    This show is absolutely hilarious. Season 8 is superb. There hasn't been an episode where I haven't laughed. I love the adventures and shenanigans the gang gets into. This show is well written and is always hilarious, and has great replay value.
  9. Jun 6, 2014
    This season is probably the most different one from the rest of the seasons. There are noticeably lesser scenes filmed in the pub and this season is focused more on the gang living their life outside the pub, i don't know, that's just what I though about this season. I didn't really like this season though, it's probably the weakest so far.

There are no critic reviews yet.