It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia : Season 9

• Series Premiere Date: Aug 4, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
8.2

1. Dec 7, 2013
    I am a little disappointed with this season. I still love this show, and all the characters, however, i feel like this season is going downhill a little bit. Some of the jokes are not as funny and 'real' as previous seasons, as it feels quite forced and overly done, specially the fact that they experimented with a lot of stuffs with the action and special effects that i personally thinkI am a little disappointed with this season. I still love this show, and all the characters, however, i feel like this season is going downhill a little bit. Some of the jokes are not as funny and 'real' as previous seasons, as it feels quite forced and overly done, specially the fact that they experimented with a lot of stuffs with the action and special effects that i personally think it has lost its personality that was meant to be sort of more 'grounded'. I also felt like the creativity is fading, mainly because of the humors taken has already been done in the past seasons, and they are not as funny as their original episodes. I still found many humorous parts though, and still find some of them enjoyable to watch. I just felt like it could have done better. Expand
  2. Nov 2, 2013
    Aside from 1 episode (Mac Day), I didn't really care for season nine. It was a bit too predictable and that sort of ruined the fun for me. Sort of weird for a show that I once absolutely loved go from great to sort of mediocre at best.
  3. Jun 7, 2014
    I really really really hate to say this because I've watched every single episode of this show and I loved it so much, but this show has definitely lost its flare as it progressed and by far this is the worst season. The jokes are too overdone and too forced and the storylines are contrived. This is definitely the show's lowest point.

1. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Sep 4, 2013
    Sunny is now in its ninth season, but is not showing its age.
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Sep 4, 2013
    Sunny gets its ninth season off to a strong start with a typically perverse episode.
  3. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Sep 3, 2013
    Sunny is Punch and Judy for our time: invigoratingly primal entertainment.[9 Sep 2013, p.41]