• Network: GSN
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 17, 2006
7.0

1. michaelc
    Sep 27, 2006
    My wife and I really enjoy this show, it is very funny! The panel and the host really make this show come alive!
  2. RichardB
    Jul 12, 2006
    This shown is funny and entertaining. The host plays inton the panel and they do the same. The banter and actions during questioning can become hillarious. You will become a fan after watching it once or twice unless your lobotomy was a success.
  3. KittyKatz
    Jun 12, 2006
    Liove the show. I have two secrets, one involving Suzanne. Please contact me as I can't get thru on computer. 631 647-5400
  4. brendas
    Jun 8, 2006
    Love it...terrific
  5. jayh
    May 28, 2006
    No, this is not a cerebral show and it's not meant to be. But is is 30 minutes of relaxed---but at times crazed---fun. The panelists are likeable (especially Billy) and witty (especially Suaznne and Frank) and the whole half hour is over much too soon. As for comparison with the original, keep iin mind that this is different era, and the old panel (with the possible exception of No, this is not a cerebral show and it's not meant to be. But is is 30 minutes of relaxed---but at times crazed---fun. The panelists are likeable (especially Billy) and witty (especially Suaznne and Frank) and the whole half hour is over much too soon. As for comparison with the original, keep iin mind that this is different era, and the old panel (with the possible exception of Henry Morgan's dry wit) could not in my mind match the humor of the current crew. Hey, I love it! Expand
  6. L.Craney
    May 11, 2006
    I love the show, but I think the host gives away too much information when he gives the clue. The clues practically tell what the secret is.
  7. EricS
    May 9, 2006
    A great showcase of human oddities and talents. A fun romp with a wonderfully funny panel and a great playful moderator! It all makes for relaxing , fun, quality entertainment.
  8. BenL.
    May 8, 2006
    This show is pure fun and I love the panel, especially Jermaine and Billy who are smart and witty!
  9. CindyR
    May 8, 2006
    Very entertaining. I honestly don't recognize anyone on the panel but they are all intelligent, funny and appear to be nice! :) I'd rather watch this than spouses trading houses a cop show. Thank you.
  10. MarkC.
    Apr 18, 2006
    This a fun show and I enjoyed watching it. Frank Decaro is a hoot! It's about time GSN found something fun and original to put on.

1. Reviewed by: Paul Katz
    This coarse, unfunny mess is a Secret not worth keeping. [21 Apr 2006, p.67]
  2. The B-list panel... doesn't measure up to the likes of erudite and quick-witted Henry Morgan or Bill Cullen. But they enjoy themselves, and their fun can be contagious at times.
  3. The original "I've Got a Secret" was such a simple game show, and such a simple pleasure, that the only way to botch a remake would be to either spice it up or dumb it down. The Game Show Network... manages to do both.