- Network: ABC
- Series Premiere Date: Mar 21, 2010
Season #: 1, 2
- Starring: Jamie Oliver
- Summary: Jamie Oliver tackles American school lunches again; this time, he aims for Los Angeles, one of the largest school systems in the US.
- Genre(s): Reality, Health & Lifestyle, Talk & Interview, Game Show, Food & Cooking
- Season 2 premiere date: Apr 12, 2011
- Episode Length: 60
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 2 out of 2
Mixed: 0 out of 2
Negative: 0 out of 2
Oliver can get a little overbearing, as even his wife admits, just because he's always so darn earnest. But hey, in a world of Real Housewives and shirtless, brainless tandroids, thank God somebody is.
I don't think watching Oliver's descent into depression is going to translate into ratings. Sure, this show is good for you, but ask yourself: Do you really want to watch an exercise in futility, however vigorous?
Published: May 3, 2010"Modern Family" is among the 2009-10 season's best new TV shows. Find out which other shows made the cut, and which ones were the biggest failures.
- By user score