• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 20, 2006
  • Season #: 1 , 2
8.8

1. Jun 27, 2013
    The second season moves fast and there are big gaps in what is happening, but for being forced into a shortened season, the writers covered a ton of material and they covered it really well. I love how the show wrapped up, ending the town of Jericho's story line but leaving the rest of the world full of possibilities. Hopefully someday, someone picks up this show.
  2. Dec 20, 2012
    The depressingly short season that deserved a full season pickup. The fact that people would rather watch terrible programs like NCIS or Gossip Girl where nothing happens, except for a small cliff hanger here and there. Jericho has the audience hocked but people just seem to get busy with their daily lives. The first season managed over 10 million viewers per episode while this one barely managed 6 or 7 million make me deeply saddened. I hope to see a third season one day. It was a short season but it was terrific. We miss you Jericho. Expand

The world is well-constructed, down to the details: By the third episode this season, Ulrich's hair has grown into a messy and convincing frontier mullet. And the characters are intriguing; Esai Morales is notable as an Allied States Army major who might soon be convinced that his superiors are up to no good.
    I predict those struggles for allegiance to be reflected in the microcosm of smalltown Jericho. Instead of “North and South,” we may be about to get “East and West.”
    In Season 2, the show, brought back by fans who vociferously protested its cancellation, has become more topical and even more intriguing.