• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 20, 2006
  • Season #: 1 , 2
8.6

1. Aug 6, 2014
    Bloody good. Its on Netflix. Watched it 3 or 4 times. Kinda rushed twords the end, but its still amazing. Maybe its the walking dead I never had, but either way, its amazing and you should watch it
  2. May 29, 2014
    Thanks to this show we'll probably not get another post-apocalyptic tv show for another 20 years. Terrible run of the mill American TV story line. More concern about who is sleeping with who than the environmental and safety factors of being post-nuke. Keep your romdram out of my favorite story plots.
  3. Jun 27, 2013
    I love this show. Sure, it has some holes and some of the story lines are a little forced, but I binge-watched this show in a day and I loved every second of it. It's exceptionally well cast and the premise is eerie and exciting all at once. Definitely one of my Top 5 shows ever.
  4. Apr 2, 2013
    Following a nuclear attack on the US the citizens of Jericho are forced to quickly adapt to a new, and far more unpredictable, way of life. A very good pilot episode certainly helped to set everything up concisely featuring a good mix of drama and character introductions, as well as a truly memorable finale. From then on however the show was certainly inconsistent from week to week. The gradual uncovering of who was behind the attacks certainly made for interesting viewing but a number of storylines seemed to have been written just to fill in episodes.

While it could have possibly benefited from a shorter, tighter season Jericho is definitely worth giving a try.
  5. Jan 18, 2013
    Really love the show. Its not a show you can watch just 2 or 3 episodes. The characters really develop well. Chaos. Love. Family. Friends. Political. Jericho covers all the bases.
  6. Dec 20, 2012
    I have to give this show credit, I had never even heard of this show until this year when I saw it on Netflix. I watched through it and it is incredibly written with terrific performances by its cast. It was interesting to see Skeet Ulrich as the lead since he was antagonist in the first Scream film by Wes Craven but he is a delight on the screen and a true american hero in the television series. Jericho is a rare show that comes around one every couple years, like Firefly. The story is incredibly strong as the town struggles to maintain it's once calm and prosperous lifestyle. The season finale was great and left the audience begging for more. The rumor of a third season being made by Netflix is great news. 10 out of 10 from me, Great Show! Collapse
  7. Nov 24, 2012
    Jericho is one of the more interesting sci-fi series I've experienced. It's a cult classic among fans and I know the reasons why. The characters are something to relate to and the subject matter is thought-provoking. Too bad this series lasted two and a half series. I recommend the Devil's Due/IDW comic spinoff of any fan who wanted to continue the story. I hope to see more of the characters and the story when network execs decided to renew the series. Expand
  8. Jul 9, 2012
    It's my favorite TV-show! It's has everything you ever wanted. A post apocalyptic word, drama, action and the story behind the people's coping mechanism. Just awesome!
  9. May 27, 2012
    I just finished watching season 2 on Netflix and I must say that I am extremely disappointed that the show was canceled. This was easily one of the best TV series I've viewed and could possibly be the best if it reached a better conclusion.
  10. May 13, 2012
    This was such a good show! Go watch it now! You have no idea what you're missing if you don't. CBS had no idea what they were doing when they cancelled the show.
  11. Apr 3, 2012
    "Jericho" is one of the shows which runs for +40 minutes, but does not prolong - it interests the viewer and doesn't get boring. Although, the second season is more fast paced, probably because they have 7 episodes to conclude the story, instead of 22, and it's sometimes hard to get a hang of things. At first, you may think the show is about survival, about the aftermath of the Bombs. Sadly, it quickly turns out otherwise, which may not be as interesting as it was probably intended. Expand
  12. Jan 24, 2012
    Really Good TV shows Second season was the best, would recommend it to any one who likes Fallout. Good story line not one of those never ending ones. all-round 10/10 !
  13. Jan 23, 2012
    Like many other people, I was lured into this show with great expectations. The idea of a nuclear attack on the U.S should have been great! Instead, they ruined it with boring and predictable love triangles, marital problems, teenage dramas and entire episodes consumed by things that have nothing to do with the nuclear attack.

So, essentially, you walk into the show expecting some sort of
    Homefront inspired event that sees the characters struggling to survive an invasion. Unfortunately, what you actually get is the OC styled drama and characters who you can't even care enough to remember their names. Expand
  14. Dec 13, 2011
    This is an amazing show, I really hope they bring back a season 3 or make a movie to tie up the story. I can't believe it got canceled in the first place.
  15. Oct 20, 2011
    A great concept that I stuck with to the end, it was worth it but there's too many episodes where your thinking WTF? why is this happening? and too many moments that you think, "seriously?...after a nuclear attack....your actually thinking about that?.....wait!.....your actually gonna do that!". Nice story with some good characters and Robert Hawkins is AMAZING! but generally will consistently wind you up and leave you wondering who they got to write the episodes while the real writer was off sick. Expand
  16. Jun 22, 2011
    How do you screw up a post apocalypse story? HOW? The people who produced Jericho apparently know how. Jericho is a stupid show for stupid people. You seriously have to be a naive fool to think this show is engaging. Once again we have the type of cliche obnoxious characters that Hollywood thinks the average American thinks is heroic. People would not act as orderly and calm as the residents of Jericho, who apparently don't feel grief or a sense of great loss after the destruction of their nation. USA goes boom? No problem. Wife problems? Let's devote a whole episode to it!

Glad this crap show got cancelled.
  17. Apr 27, 2011
    Its a really great show, Shows you how people will react in the real world. showing that there really are some good people in the world that will help the needed

1. A catastrophic nuclear crisis never looked as boring and convoluted as it does here.
  2. "Jericho" doesn't pretend to be artistically risky, but it's got a scary and gripping theme in an age of terrorism and nuclear thuggery.
  3. Jericho works when it sticks to the eerie surreality of a nuclear attack... The show, unfortunately, flops about in its first two episodes, leaning too heavily on the action-adventure stuff.