Jericho : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
8.6

1. Apr 2, 2017
    Посмотрел 7 серий.
    Первые две серии очень даже интересные, загадочные и атмосферные, но чем дальше, тем меньше всего этого. В городке вообще не чувствуется того, что наступила война или апокалипсис. Скучные диалоги, очень мало действия, наверное, создатели думали, что можно обеспечить рейтинги только за счёт какого-то твиста в конце серии, но нет.
    Итог: Интересная задумка, средняя
    Посмотрел 7 серий.
    Итог: Интересная задумка, средняя реализация.
  2. Aug 5, 2016
    Loved it for the first 18 episodes, but then it took a turn away from the mysterious sci-fi angle that I was enjoying towards a shoot-em-up militaristic drama, dare I say similar to day time dramas (soap opera style). I liked the thoughtfulness and "what if" factor that was originally part of the show, but the last few episodes have become tiresome and it's become very apparent why thisLoved it for the first 18 episodes, but then it took a turn away from the mysterious sci-fi angle that I was enjoying towards a shoot-em-up militaristic drama, dare I say similar to day time dramas (soap opera style). I liked the thoughtfulness and "what if" factor that was originally part of the show, but the last few episodes have become tiresome and it's become very apparent why this show was cancelled. Don't waste your time getting lulled into the initial goodness of the show. You will end up disappointed. Expand
  3. Apr 16, 2015
    I missed this little series and recently had a chance to see it. Really good. Likeable characters, most of them act in a believable way (not too much drama or hollywood style action, which is good). Good writing, nice dialogues and many small stories in between the different characters. The major idea is rather ominous, tries to keep up the mystery (to a point where it becomes anI missed this little series and recently had a chance to see it. Really good. Likeable characters, most of them act in a believable way (not too much drama or hollywood style action, which is good). Good writing, nice dialogues and many small stories in between the different characters. The major idea is rather ominous, tries to keep up the mystery (to a point where it becomes an unbelievable meta plot), but keeps the chars running. The degree of social desintegration caused by a disaster like shown here is too mild, though. I don't miss gung-ho man eating gunslingers, but I doubt that a city could stay that clean, that healthy for such a long period. Days after the power goes down the lack of clean drinking water, food and medicine would cause a much higher death toll, than shown. And never would people stay so calm and democratic for so long, they have to many guns and are to egocentric to keep up a functioning community. Fights would break out over small amounts of food, that no mayor speech could stop. Law would crumble and the weak would get trampled by their own people. Then there is the complete lack of radiation effects as long as they don't leave the city - wtf? No winds at all in months?

I guess the production was'nt allowed to be more realistic (= depressing) because of target audience, channel and schedule. You have to imagine that everything would actually be ten times worth in reality.

Still the best try in years to show the effects a major catastrophe will have on human society and civilization. Too bad that it didn't prevail. While watching it I felt a shiver down my spine, as the scenario shown is just an inch away. Our luxury life can be taken away any moment by some idiots (although a single large EMP strike by Mr. Putin or the Chinese is more realistic than terrorists setting up some 40 dirty nukes all over the states). A major sunstorm like in the 19th Century would have a pretty similar effect. All tech we rely on would be gone in a moment, leaving us as babies in an unforgiving world.

Actually this series should be shown in schools. It should have been a major success as a waking call... but most people are so lazy and ignorant. Get your next iphone, I will laugh at you when the powergrid goes offline forever and you forgot to buy a knife or a water filter (I am not a survivalist, I just consider people denying the fact that we constantly walk on very very thin ice irrational).
  4. Aug 6, 2014
    Bloody good. Its on Netflix. Watched it 3 or 4 times. Kinda rushed twords the end, but its still amazing. Maybe its the walking dead I never had, but either way, its amazing and you should watch it
  5. May 29, 2014
    Thanks to this show we'll probably not get another post-apocalyptic tv show for another 20 years. Terrible run of the mill American TV story line. More concern about who is sleeping with who than the environmental and safety factors of being post-nuke. Keep your romdram out of my favorite story plots.
  6. Jun 27, 2013
    I love this show. Sure, it has some holes and some of the story lines are a little forced, but I binge-watched this show in a day and I loved every second of it. It's exceptionally well cast and the premise is eerie and exciting all at once. Definitely one of my Top 5 shows ever.
  7. Apr 2, 2013
    Following a nuclear attack on the US the citizens of Jericho are forced to quickly adapt to a new, and far more unpredictable, way of life. A very good pilot episode certainly helped to set everything up concisely featuring a good mix of drama and character introductions, as well as a truly memorable finale. From then on however the show was certainly inconsistent from week to week. TheFollowing a nuclear attack on the US the citizens of Jericho are forced to quickly adapt to a new, and far more unpredictable, way of life. A very good pilot episode certainly helped to set everything up concisely featuring a good mix of drama and character introductions, as well as a truly memorable finale. From then on however the show was certainly inconsistent from week to week. The gradual uncovering of who was behind the attacks certainly made for interesting viewing but a number of storylines seemed to have been written just to fill in episodes.

While it could have possibly benefited from a shorter, tighter season Jericho is definitely worth giving a try.
  8. Jan 18, 2013
    Really love the show. Its not a show you can watch just 2 or 3 episodes. The characters really develop well. Chaos. Love. Family. Friends. Political. Jericho covers all the bases.
  9. Dec 20, 2012
    I have to give this show credit, I had never even heard of this show until this year when I saw it on Netflix. I watched through it and it is incredibly written with terrific performances by its cast. It was interesting to see Skeet Ulrich as the lead since he was antagonist in the first Scream film by Wes Craven but he is a delight on the screen and a true american hero in the televisionI have to give this show credit, I had never even heard of this show until this year when I saw it on Netflix. I watched through it and it is incredibly written with terrific performances by its cast. It was interesting to see Skeet Ulrich as the lead since he was antagonist in the first Scream film by Wes Craven but he is a delight on the screen and a true american hero in the television series. Jericho is a rare show that comes around one every couple years, like Firefly. The story is incredibly strong as the town struggles to maintain it's once calm and prosperous lifestyle. The season finale was great and left the audience begging for more. The rumor of a third season being made by Netflix is great news. 10 out of 10 from me, Great Show! Expand
  10. Nov 24, 2012
    Jericho is one of the more interesting sci-fi series I've experienced. It's a cult classic among fans and I know the reasons why. The characters are something to relate to and the subject matter is thought-provoking. Too bad this series lasted two and a half series. I recommend the Devil's Due/IDW comic spinoff of any fan who wanted to continue the story. I hope to see more of theJericho is one of the more interesting sci-fi series I've experienced. It's a cult classic among fans and I know the reasons why. The characters are something to relate to and the subject matter is thought-provoking. Too bad this series lasted two and a half series. I recommend the Devil's Due/IDW comic spinoff of any fan who wanted to continue the story. I hope to see more of the characters and the story when network execs decided to renew the series. Expand
  11. Jul 9, 2012
    It's my favorite TV-show! It's has everything you ever wanted. A post apocalyptic word, drama, action and the story behind the people's coping mechanism. Just awesome!
  12. May 27, 2012
    I just finished watching season 2 on Netflix and I must say that I am extremely disappointed that the show was canceled. This was easily one of the best TV series I've viewed and could possibly be the best if it reached a better conclusion.
  13. May 13, 2012
    This was such a good show! Go watch it now! You have no idea what you're missing if you don't. CBS had no idea what they were doing when they cancelled the show.
  14. Apr 3, 2012
    "Jericho" is one of the shows which runs for +40 minutes, but does not prolong - it interests the viewer and doesn't get boring. Although, the second season is more fast paced, probably because they have 7 episodes to conclude the story, instead of 22, and it's sometimes hard to get a hang of things. At first, you may think the show is about survival, about the aftermath of the Bombs."Jericho" is one of the shows which runs for +40 minutes, but does not prolong - it interests the viewer and doesn't get boring. Although, the second season is more fast paced, probably because they have 7 episodes to conclude the story, instead of 22, and it's sometimes hard to get a hang of things. At first, you may think the show is about survival, about the aftermath of the Bombs. Sadly, it quickly turns out otherwise, which may not be as interesting as it was probably intended. Expand
  15. Jan 24, 2012
    Really Good TV shows Second season was the best, would recommend it to any one who likes Fallout. Good story line not one of those never ending ones. all-round 10/10 !
  16. Jan 23, 2012
    Like many other people, I was lured into this show with great expectations. The idea of a nuclear attack on the U.S should have been great! Instead, they ruined it with boring and predictable love triangles, marital problems, teenage dramas and entire episodes consumed by things that have nothing to do with the nuclear attack.

So, essentially, you walk into the show expecting some sort of

So, essentially, you walk into the show expecting some sort of Homefront inspired event that sees the characters struggling to survive an invasion. Unfortunately, what you actually get is the OC styled drama and characters who you can't even care enough to remember their names.
  17. Dec 13, 2011
    This is an amazing show, I really hope they bring back a season 3 or make a movie to tie up the story. I can't believe it got canceled in the first place.
  18. Oct 20, 2011
    A great concept that I stuck with to the end, it was worth it but there's too many episodes where your thinking WTF? why is this happening? and too many moments that you think, "seriously?...after a nuclear attack....your actually thinking about that?.....wait!.....your actually gonna do that!". Nice story with some good characters and Robert Hawkins is AMAZING! but generally willA great concept that I stuck with to the end, it was worth it but there's too many episodes where your thinking WTF? why is this happening? and too many moments that you think, "seriously?...after a nuclear attack....your actually thinking about that?.....wait!.....your actually gonna do that!". Nice story with some good characters and Robert Hawkins is AMAZING! but generally will consistently wind you up and leave you wondering who they got to write the episodes while the real writer was off sick. Expand
  19. Jun 22, 2011
    How do you screw up a post apocalypse story? HOW? The people who produced Jericho apparently know how. Jericho is a stupid show for stupid people. You seriously have to be a naive fool to think this show is engaging. Once again we have the type of cliche obnoxious characters that Hollywood thinks the average American thinks is heroic. People would not act as orderly and calm as theHow do you screw up a post apocalypse story? HOW? The people who produced Jericho apparently know how. Jericho is a stupid show for stupid people. You seriously have to be a naive fool to think this show is engaging. Once again we have the type of cliche obnoxious characters that Hollywood thinks the average American thinks is heroic. People would not act as orderly and calm as the residents of Jericho, who apparently don't feel grief or a sense of great loss after the destruction of their nation. USA goes boom? No problem. Wife problems? Let's devote a whole episode to it!

Glad this crap show got cancelled.
  20. Apr 27, 2011
    Its a really great show, Shows you how people will react in the real world. showing that there really are some good people in the world that will help the needed
  21. MarkL
    Dec 31, 2009
    Fantastic show with great writing, excellent characters, a lot of action. Too bad shows like this often get cancelled so we can get more "So You Thing Your Monkey Can Dance With the Stars" crapola. Add this to the list of great cancelled shows like Invasion and Threshold, Sarah Connor Chronicles and The Unit. I'm waiting for the hammer to drop on Fringe.
  22. EdH
    Nov 10, 2009
    CBS really blew it canceling this series. While not critically loved by all the pundits, the fans loved it. And a dedicated fan base shouldn't be dismissed lightly. Case in point: Star Trek. (Please note, Im not comparing this series to star trek, but the fan's dedication is very similar.)
  23. Steven
    Apr 29, 2009
    Just finished watching this series and this is easily the best show CBS has had in the past couple years. Can't believe they would cancel it. Probably to add 2 more crappy sitcoms.
  24. JeffR
    Mar 27, 2009
    Great show!
  25. GerryN.
    Aug 19, 2008
    The best show NOT on TV. What is wrong with CBS? Nina Tessler must go! She is a complete MORON!
  26. MegR.
    Jul 15, 2008
    I LOVE THIS SHOW! I never go out and rent dvds of seasons of shows, but at soon as I watched the first episode of Jericho I had to see them all. My boyfriend and I will watch one episode and immediately have to watch the next! It is full of adventure and suspense. There are always twists and turns in the story line, and never predictable. GREAT SHOW!!
  27. ThomasC.
    Jun 30, 2008
    I hope that people don't read the comments of some ignorant television critics who would like reality shows to take over and allow those comments to distract people from the reality that in our time, this is a really great show. I'm appalled to even think about some of the surviving shows on the major networks and know that Jericho was canceled. I believe and so do around 25,000 I hope that people don't read the comments of some ignorant television critics who would like reality shows to take over and allow those comments to distract people from the reality that in our time, this is a really great show. I'm appalled to even think about some of the surviving shows on the major networks and know that Jericho was canceled. I believe and so do around 25,000 others that i have seen so far, that this show is capable of being a prime time hit for many more than two seasons. Expand
  28. SpencerK.
    Jun 4, 2008
    There are very few shows I've watched that are as bad as this one. I'm five episodes in to the first season now, and I have no feelings for any of the characters in the show. Any one of them could die in the next episode, and it would mean very little to the overall plot. Writing, acting, and directing is all a flop. Decent idea for a show, but too bad J.J. Abrams is already There are very few shows I've watched that are as bad as this one. I'm five episodes in to the first season now, and I have no feelings for any of the characters in the show. Any one of them could die in the next episode, and it would mean very little to the overall plot. Writing, acting, and directing is all a flop. Decent idea for a show, but too bad J.J. Abrams is already busy with Lost. Expand
  29. MichelleH.
    Apr 21, 2008
    Intelligent, captivating, highly relevant television series. Please continue with new shows!
  30. NoahD.
    Mar 26, 2008
    This is my favorite show ever!!!!! I cant beleive it was canceled!! bring it BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
  31. ScottN.
    Mar 25, 2008
    This show is awesome - does it get any better than some F-16's smokin' some F-15's!!!!
  32. WillColon
    Mar 24, 2008
    I like this show, it has been the best show I have seen in a long time. A lot of Conspiracy and how maybe one day something like this could happen. The show needs to stay!
  33. MollyV
    Mar 22, 2008
    Jericho is my favorite show! The *best* actors and crew make the story come alive.
  34. KarenS.
    Mar 19, 2008
    THis is a great show. Every episode has been exciting. It is a good as 24. I want to see season 3. If CBS cancels it again ( which I hope they don't) why can't another network pick it up.
  35. ShelleyM
    Mar 19, 2008
    Hey, a hit like 24 makes baur the obvious hero but jericho's heroes are US! Get it?
  36. TomW.
    Mar 15, 2008
    Can't wait every week to watch.
  37. BenD.
    Mar 14, 2008
    This is the most amazing show I have ever watched. The critics don't know what they're talking about.
  38. ThomasD.
    Mar 12, 2008
    Jericho is better than 24. Now if we only had 24 episodes of Jericho, that would make it perfect. I am so into this show that I scream at the end of every episode because I want more.
  39. CarolynH.
    Mar 11, 2008
    Absolutely love this show, was heartbroken when i heard it was cancelled and exstatic when we the fans helped CBS change thier minds. Everyone I know loves this show as well, it's refreshing to watch a show like this, that's never been done before and see things that unfortunately in todays day and age aren't that far fetched to possibly happen here someday. It's Absolutely love this show, was heartbroken when i heard it was cancelled and exstatic when we the fans helped CBS change thier minds. Everyone I know loves this show as well, it's refreshing to watch a show like this, that's never been done before and see things that unfortunately in todays day and age aren't that far fetched to possibly happen here someday. It's refreshing to see someone touch on something new because I too care less to see anymore law and order drama's and Crime Scene investigatons, one more reality show or new spin off of some stupid game show.. I sincerely hope CBS brings it back for a third season and many more after that, at the same time I swear could u possibly sabatage the show anymore than they already have this brief second season, I mean the time slot, the airing of last weeks episode at 1:35 a.m. without offering to re-air it for those who can't DVR it etc. We are dedicated in our plite to keep Jericho on the air, all your trickery will not prevail. Someone somewhere needs to seriously revise the way these ratings are working these days with all the alternative ways to view our shows, it's impossible for anyone to know what we the viewers like and want to see on tv, how bout you put the decision back in the hands of the viewers. Expand
  40. JudyR.
    Mar 9, 2008
    I watched the 4th episode 5 times! This is an exiting show that keeps us on the edge of our seat. Everyone I talk to loves this show. The consipiracy plot creates intrigue.
  41. AnnC.
    Mar 7, 2008
    Best show out their for those that love drama, a plot, action and emotion. Tall great looking actors with great voices. Check it out, You will love it.
  42. WilliamP.
    Feb 28, 2008
    Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!! Can't get enough of this show. CBS-Please make plans to produce season three.
  43. SA
    Feb 28, 2008
    Suspenseful and relatively smart. Excellent entertainment and while being very thought provoking too.
  44. KarenC.
    Feb 18, 2008
    I love this show. It's about the only really good fiction entertainment ON television. I am so tired of criminal and law shows, the comedies are mindless, as is reality tv. This is an action packed, suspenseful, yet oddly realistic "what if" scenario drama. I enjoy rewatching eps as much as new episodes. I can only hope CBS continues to respond. Ratings barameters now are so out of I love this show. It's about the only really good fiction entertainment ON television. I am so tired of criminal and law shows, the comedies are mindless, as is reality tv. This is an action packed, suspenseful, yet oddly realistic "what if" scenario drama. I enjoy rewatching eps as much as new episodes. I can only hope CBS continues to respond. Ratings barameters now are so out of touch with how tv is viewed it is not funny. Also, they have to consider that they have probably already permanently lost a significant portion of viewers from the strike. If Jericho does not come back after this season, I may be another casualty. I suspect next year to be awful, thrown together from desperation and lacking thoughtful entertainment more than ever. Expand
  45. PatB.
    Feb 13, 2008
    This is the best show on TV. To me, even better than Lost.
  46. BrianO.
    Feb 12, 2008
    Very good show, not sure why they tried canceling it. I'm glad they brought it back, even if only for 7 episodes.
  47. EricG
    Feb 9, 2008
    The show comes across fairly simple, but its addicting and keeps you thinking about what is going to happen next. Glad its coming back!
  48. RebeccaR.
    Feb 1, 2008
    Great Show, the only one I watch on TV. It is relevant to our times, appeals to different generations and is educational too! Kudos to the producers!!!
  49. JoeB.
    Jan 30, 2008
    Jericho does what no other show does... gives hope. With the very real threat of terrorist attacks in the US, Jericho shows us all that even though the world may be in chaos, we can still bring out the best in ourselves and others. The informative episodes have caused preparations to be instigated in my own home... who knows, if the end does come, Jericho may have single handedly saved my family.
  50. VirginiaB.
    Jan 15, 2008
    Jericho is one of the best new shows to come along. It has action, adventure, mystery, and a little romance. Go Jericho.
  51. AmberM.
    Jan 7, 2008
    This is an amazing show....it has an amazing group of actors and a very intriguing plot that keeps you captivated all the way and keeps you coming back for more!
  52. RickE.
    Dec 14, 2007
    Thought-provoking and far too close to possible NOT to watch.
  53. MariaM
    Nov 17, 2007
    Jericho is a very innovative series. My husband and I found ourselves completely addicted while watching it.We bought the first season DVDs and watched the whole thing is about 1 week. It's the kind of show that makes you think about the current state of world affairs. Luckily, it's just a show. A great show, by the way!
  54. EricaD.
    Nov 12, 2007
    I've not been able to quite put my finger on what it is about Jericho that has so captured my dedication and heart. But I so love this show and anxiously await its return!
  55. AndrewJ.
    Nov 9, 2007
    I'm finished I gave it a good shot but how could they kill off Beth Grant? The only watchable character of the series. Boring!
  56. LyndaB.
    Oct 27, 2007
    My favorite show on TV!!!
  57. CharleneS.
    Oct 26, 2007
    In a world of silly reality shows, this drama stands out as well written, acted and directed. A shining example of what intelligent viewers would like to see more of in future.
  58. TimB.
    Oct 26, 2007
    Jericho is the best family show on television. Jericho has a great storyline that is brought to us by a terrific cast. Jericho is the only must see tv in our house!
  59. JoanneH.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Fab! Can't wait for series 2, Jericho got better the more episodes down the line, many twists and turns great stuff.
  60. NaveenM
    Oct 14, 2007
    Great little gem of a show. Found it on DVD recently. Gone thru the entire season in 2 days. Awesome.
  61. DodieB.
    Oct 9, 2007
    This is a outstanding series. I haven't looked forward to a series since Dallas and Knots Landing went off the air. The critics need to give this show a chance. We had a team event every Wednesday night but used our Tivo to record Jericho so we would never miss an episode. CBS needs to take the use of tivos in consideration when doing the ratings. Jericho has a great storyline, This is a outstanding series. I haven't looked forward to a series since Dallas and Knots Landing went off the air. The critics need to give this show a chance. We had a team event every Wednesday night but used our Tivo to record Jericho so we would never miss an episode. CBS needs to take the use of tivos in consideration when doing the ratings. Jericho has a great storyline, outstanding cast and is the best show on television. Expand
  62. JudithM.
    Oct 7, 2007
    This is an outstanding series. Catch up at jerichorises.com or better yet, get the DVD at amazon.com or locally. New episodes on CBS soon, watch your local listings.
  63. DenniseM
    Oct 7, 2007
    One of the best shows in 20yrs. A family can sit and watch it together for a change!
  64. judist63m.
    Oct 7, 2007
    This show is an excellent program and I think that the critics are in need of some breaks. I don't think they have watched the entire season or they would be thinking differently. I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion but you have to be fully informed to have a better, well rounded opinion. Please watch the entire first season and then recap the review and post another This show is an excellent program and I think that the critics are in need of some breaks. I don't think they have watched the entire season or they would be thinking differently. I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion but you have to be fully informed to have a better, well rounded opinion. Please watch the entire first season and then recap the review and post another review. Thank you. Expand
  65. AnnetteM.
    Oct 6, 2007
    Great concept, wonderful storylines, and outstanding cast. I love the show. I can't wait until the new season starts!!!
  66. LindaW.
    Oct 6, 2007
    Best show on TV . I love it. Great storyline and a great cast. Critics need to watch past the first two episodes
  67. DelanaW
    Oct 6, 2007
    The only show I watch on TV.
  68. HawksD.n
    Oct 6, 2007
    Jericho is AWESOME!! Can't wait for season 2!
  69. YvonneG.
    Oct 6, 2007
    Jericho did have some bumps in the beginning of the season, but by the second half, it had hit it's stride and became one of the best shows on television. Great cast, great writing, just a great show!!!!
  70. MiltonR.
    Sep 16, 2007
    All those magazine critics giving this show low ratings, they surely did not watch more than two episodes. The Hollywood Reporter totally takes the cake by labeling the story "predictable". If they had cared to actually watch the show, they would have noticed that the story gets so dense and twisted and the characters are so unique and interesting, that one literally can't tear All those magazine critics giving this show low ratings, they surely did not watch more than two episodes. The Hollywood Reporter totally takes the cake by labeling the story "predictable". If they had cared to actually watch the show, they would have noticed that the story gets so dense and twisted and the characters are so unique and interesting, that one literally can't tear one's eyes from it. Another series squashed by critics who just cared to watch the pilot. Firefly anyone? Expand
  71. GaleR.
    Sep 3, 2007
    Excellent show, well worth watching.
  72. AvaD
    Aug 17, 2007
    love it
  73. PeterD
    Aug 15, 2007
    One of the better shows of last season. It was a slow start, but by the forth episode it picked up a lot. I am very glad to see it return for a second season.
  74. LaurieH
    Aug 6, 2007
    One of the best shows from 2006 fall lineup!!!!
  75. JuhaniN
    Jul 29, 2007
    Very good series..
  76. MaryM.
    Jul 9, 2007
    I love this show!
  77. JenniferG.
    Jun 3, 2007
    Best show ever. NUTS Save Jericho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  78. dalee.
    May 27, 2007
    why did they cancell?
  79. LuisL
    May 12, 2007
    Loved this show
  80. ZachT
    May 3, 2007
    I love the show.....The best drama on TV...From a man's point of veiw I guess....
  81. alfonsoa
    Apr 24, 2007
    excellent tv show
  82. CraigW
    Apr 24, 2007
    Love the show! Keeps you guessing unlike most programs today.
  83. TammyL
    Apr 22, 2007
    Fast paced with great characters that you can love and hate. I enjoy the story line. It makes you wonder...
  84. volneya
    Apr 20, 2007
    Awesome show!
  85. harryg
    Apr 14, 2007
    The main problem with this show is the characters, aside from Jake Green and Hawkins they all come across as small minded and parochial. The fact that they spend all their energy attempting to get through the situation by working together is unrealistic. It would be more interesting to find out what is going on outside of this small town, the reason this does not happen is the The main problem with this show is the characters, aside from Jake Green and Hawkins they all come across as small minded and parochial. The fact that they spend all their energy attempting to get through the situation by working together is unrealistic. It would be more interesting to find out what is going on outside of this small town, the reason this does not happen is the contmeporary obsession in TV (all blame/credit to 'Lost') of convincing viewers to continue watching only to find out answers to questions the writers pose. It is entirely unbelievable that after one month nobody from a town of 5000 wants to know where the bombs came from. Expand
  86. Tony
    Apr 12, 2007
    Great show. My wife and I both love it.
  87. CindyW
    Apr 11, 2007
    Great show, especially this season. Now we're starting to learn more about the mystery of who dropped the bombs and also see the devastating effects of the bombs on people. I can understand the first season needed to establish characters, but this season is shaping up to be more what I wanted to see when I saw the first preview.
  88. davec
    Apr 9, 2007
    Stupid.
  89. chrisb
    Apr 9, 2007
    The premise is great. However, as the story unfolded, it became crystal clear to me the writers had no intentions of recognizing a realistic apocolypse. There are numerous inconsistancies regarding gas, food, shelter, electricity, etc..etc..but the flaw that made me stop watching this program was the character "Hawkins" & everything that surrounds him. He apparently isnt subject to the The premise is great. However, as the story unfolded, it became crystal clear to me the writers had no intentions of recognizing a realistic apocolypse. There are numerous inconsistancies regarding gas, food, shelter, electricity, etc..etc..but the flaw that made me stop watching this program was the character "Hawkins" & everything that surrounds him. He apparently isnt subject to the entire towns plight. He drives a large old Cadillac frequently, yet never needs gas. Food, shelter, & electrcity for his numerous gadgets is endless. His story is more about the love of his family & the top secret operation he is involved in. In my opinion its another network farce, where the Black man overachieves at everything & anything he does. He is incredibly intelligent, strong, caring, & clever. He is righteous & deeply moral while he saves the world. In 45 years of life I never met that Black man, he exists only on TV. Less than 3% of FBI is black. Yet blacks represent the largest % in HS dropout rates, fatherless children, violent crime & prison inmates. He is none of these. Like all Black movie/TV actors he is the exact opposite. Brainwashing propaganda, that simple. Expand
  90. StephH
    Apr 4, 2007
    I love this show. The only one I make sure I watch every week.
  91. SusanJ
    Mar 29, 2007
    This show is awesome I am glued to the TV on Wednesday nights with my husband. It's like a soap opera for couples!
  92. SvetlinN
    Feb 28, 2007
    The Great Show Ever Made!!!
  93. JeffR
    Feb 25, 2007
    Great show!
  94. DavidS
    Feb 25, 2007
    The first episode of the 2nd season did well to show why this is a series worth watching.
  95. Canbuhay
    Jan 11, 2007
    Love the show because though it had the potential of being over the top, it manages to focus on real people from their perspective. It balances the action/crisis with this personal touch well.
  96. ShawnJ
    Dec 12, 2006
    A show that is getting better as the season progresses. Earlier in the season I would have given this a four for not really following through on the concept and having too much heartwarming bull filling up the airtime. Now that that has diminished due to less network interference, it has gotten much, much better.
  97. MikeG
    Dec 4, 2006
    Very good new show. Interesting and not the normal TV fare
  98. EliC
    Nov 30, 2006
    A great conceept poorly executed. I had high hopes for this series but just can't get past the idiotic storyline and dumb characters for what should be a very serious subject. Is this a nuclear disaster series or an afternoon soap?
  99. JeffD
    Nov 30, 2006
    This is a great show with a lot of future potential. I say watch it. And for those skeptics, you are wrong about this show!
  100. Rita
    Nov 29, 2006
    Jericho should be viewed as a WAKE UP CALL. The behavior of the townspeople is what would be expected in a real life situation. Surviorlists have the right idea. God help the rest of us!!

1. A catastrophic nuclear crisis never looked as boring and convoluted as it does here.
  2. "Jericho" doesn't pretend to be artistically risky, but it's got a scary and gripping theme in an age of terrorism and nuclear thuggery.
  3. Jericho works when it sticks to the eerie surreality of a nuclear attack... The show, unfortunately, flops about in its first two episodes, leaning too heavily on the action-adventure stuff.