7.0

1. Feb 18, 2011
    I love this show. Of course the incidents are set up to let Joan do what she does best...be hysterically funny...but being the mother of a grown daughter the show highlights many of the same big issues that arise between mothers and daughters...albeit a bit over the top...but that is what makes it entertaining. I admire Ms Rivers for how she has reacted to all of the setbacks in her life and career..she is a real workhorse and a very talented one at that. And I love Melissa....she loves her mom but struggles to assert her own identity...love love love the show Expand
  2. Feb 2, 2011
    I LOVE this show! Joan is funny and the chemistry between her and Melissa is the best! Joan holds nothing back. I think this is a pretty darn "close to normal" life situation show that I have seen for a long time. Very entertaining! Please don't take it off the air....!
  3. Feb 8, 2011
    I love this show! Had to find a place to express this. Joan had me on the apprentice. I watched Joan as a kid when she performed while pregnant with Melissa on TV... love watching Joan push the boundaries and Melissa react....Joan's grandson - well only out of the mouths of babes..."it's a chick magnet" describing her car was hysterical....Love this show...hope to follow it for a long time....
  4. Feb 20, 2011
    This is my favorite reality show, and very insightful into both Joan & Melissa's lives. What a treat to get to see Joan every week, and also get a glimpse of what life is really like for themselves and their families. Although some moments appear a bit scripted, overall the viewer gets the sense that this is the real deal. And there's no one in entertainment today who is as quick, and as funny as Joan.

I highly recommend this show!!!

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Feb 1, 2011
    Rivers scarcely pretends any of the setups are real--it's just more material for her. [7 Feb 2011, p.41]
  2. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Jan 26, 2011
    If you're a committed Riversian, and I am, Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? is an enjoyably lighthearted hour of prime Joan shtick.
  3. Reviewed by: Alessandra Stanley
    Jan 26, 2011
    Ms. Rivers is, even in this silly imposture, very funny, making jokes and playing the role of doting grandmother and interfering mother self-mockingly.