• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 24, 2007
9.2

1. MarionG.
    Oct 16, 2007
    Fantastic show. I gave it a try because of McGibbs, and veterans of The West Wing, of course, but the show itself is quite interesting. You're always wondering why he is where he is, and they deliver the answer satisfyingly. Love the cinematography and direction as well. Beautiful shots.
  2. ZooCaretaker
    Jan 1, 2008
    Best show of the season. Well written; great acting; awesome thought provoking episodes including love, family, science, intrigue, suspense, history, romance, car chases, (actual) cliff hangers, time travel and changing history for the better all rolled up in one hour show that gets better and better each week. A great show for the entire family!
  3. Georgeh.
    Oct 1, 2007
    Very surprised! Great show, engaging performances, smart script.
  4. JoeT.
    Oct 2, 2007
    Reminds of The Time Traveler's Wife re jigged for TV. The smart script plays well off the emotional baggage and history of the 'present day' set of characters. Great stuff.
  5. GB.
    Oct 20, 2007
    Great show. Excellent choice I think in casting Kevin McKidd. He really has the intensity to hold the show and keep you caring through an essentially fanciful plot. Definitely think this is the best of the fall and I hope it lasts.
  6. MrMushroomer
    Oct 3, 2007
    I do not understand how the Chicago Tribune can give this a 30/100. That is insane. Whoever filled out that review is getting paid by a competitor network to bash this show. Ever since I knew that Romes' Lucius Vorenus was gonna be in this show, I kept track of it and built up my expectations dangerously. I usually do not enjoy shows that I do this to, but Journeyman broke that cycle I do not understand how the Chicago Tribune can give this a 30/100. That is insane. Whoever filled out that review is getting paid by a competitor network to bash this show. Ever since I knew that Romes' Lucius Vorenus was gonna be in this show, I kept track of it and built up my expectations dangerously. I usually do not enjoy shows that I do this to, but Journeyman broke that cycle and I can confidently say that this show must be given a chance. Don't let it be like The Drive that got canceled after 6 episodes. And please don't let it be a gem that gets canned after 1 season like Freaks and Geeks. Anyways, go to nbc.com and watch the episode online for free uninterrupted and without commercials. I am really excited about this show. I am also a huge fan of Quantum Leap and Back to the Future so stop comparing them and go into it thinking... How does this guy actually time travel. THIS is the big question of the show. With Sam it was Ziggy and with Marty McFly it was the DOC. But with Dan, I'm still stumped and I think they are gonna keep this puzzle a secret at least until they get canceled. Expand
  7. jeanner.
    Oct 30, 2007
    I find this thoroughly enjoyable.
  8. ChrisL.
    Oct 4, 2007
    Agree with the Time Traveler's Wife references, but this show is very entertaining and also reminiscent of Quantum Leap with more mystery.
  9. JeremyS.
    Oct 4, 2007
    Why don't we just go back in time and resurrect Quantum Leap?
  10. kentf.
    Jan 10, 2008
    I love this show. You critics don't know what you're talking about. Yes, you have to concentrate a little on the story. That is what makes it a great show. You want to concentrate on it. I never get on-line and voice my opinion. Why not give this awesome show another chance? This comes from a 43 yr old, college educated, Journeyman fanatic.
  11. JonathanA.
    Jan 8, 2008
    I can't believe NBC is canceling this show. It is the only show my girl and I are passionate about watching together.
  12. StellaH.
    Oct 11, 2007
  13. RashmiT.
    Oct 16, 2007
    I'm very impressed with the show, and I'm going to stick with it. The time traveling story is always difficult, and yes there is confusion as there should be. But the show is more about people's lives, and what would you have done if you could time travel than figuring out how it works. I have missed Lucious Vorenus, so it's a treat. I'm very happy to find a I'm very impressed with the show, and I'm going to stick with it. The time traveling story is always difficult, and yes there is confusion as there should be. But the show is more about people's lives, and what would you have done if you could time travel than figuring out how it works. I have missed Lucious Vorenus, so it's a treat. I'm very happy to find a really good new show for Monday since 'Heroes' is fading on me. Strange but I enjoy the music and the looks of the opening credits. Expand
  14. MichelleP.
    Oct 16, 2007
    I absolutely love this show! NBC needs to listen to its viewers and ignore critics! This is a great show, and it's fun to see the relationship between Katie and Dan, and how he is still devoted to her after running into his "long lost love"
  15. MarcoR.
    Oct 18, 2007
    Excellent show!!
  16. BarbS
    Dec 2, 2007
    This show is a refreshing alternative to the mindless entertainment dominating the airwaves of late. It engages the viewer on a cerebral level and involves characters you really come to care about. The suspension of disbelief that is necessary to 'buy into' the story is not difficult to manage. I love this show. It doesn't surprise me to discover it is created by people who This show is a refreshing alternative to the mindless entertainment dominating the airwaves of late. It engages the viewer on a cerebral level and involves characters you really come to care about. The suspension of disbelief that is necessary to 'buy into' the story is not difficult to manage. I love this show. It doesn't surprise me to discover it is created by people who were involved with West Wing. I loved that show too! Expand
  17. GaryC.
    Oct 23, 2007
    More like this please! Theres only so many Dr/ Cop based stuff TV can handle.
  18. KendallJ.
    Oct 23, 2007
    TV EXECS....... please don't let go of a great show!!!!
  19. StephenE.
    Dec 4, 2007
    This become my favorite show, I wait each week to see which new level of intrigue will be added to the series. Great Show!
  20. DanitaR.
    LOVE THIS SHOW
  21. RamzeezeB.
    Dec 8, 2007
    I love this show because the concept and all the action. however, I'm deeply sad because NBC didn't order a full season but i hope it will at least order another 13 episode 2nd season. but this show is really good.
  22. Isaacb.
    Oct 29, 2007
    The critics are obviously not that good at critiquing because most everyone who rates this show will give it a 10/10
  23. EDWARDJ
    Oct 4, 2007
    I think the show is good. I like that it is not too heavy but it is engaging. There are great twists to the plot of each of the first 2 episodes. I have enjoyed it so far. Hopefully it will keep my interest as there is not much else on TV.
  24. MaryJ.
    Oct 4, 2007
    I love this show and it's probably one of my favorites from the new fall lineup. It keeps my attention and I love all the characters. Great show!
  25. MaxW.
    Oct 5, 2007
    I was cracking Quantum Leap jokes about this show before it debuted, but after sitting down and watching the start of the premiere, I got into it. I think what this show really has going for it (compared to some of the other new dramas) is some really solid acting and a charismatic lead. Whether all the jumping around from show to show can keep our attention for very long over the course I was cracking Quantum Leap jokes about this show before it debuted, but after sitting down and watching the start of the premiere, I got into it. I think what this show really has going for it (compared to some of the other new dramas) is some really solid acting and a charismatic lead. Whether all the jumping around from show to show can keep our attention for very long over the course of a season (or longer) is yet to be seen, but perhaps the underlying story arc they're hinting at will make this show progress in more satisfying ways than something like Quantum Leap ever did. Expand
  26. SamA.
    Oct 6, 2007
    This show is getting better and easier to understand. Judging from how awesome he was in Rome, I owe it to McKidd to give the shows a few more watches.
  27. JenniferR.
    Oct 6, 2007
    Good and a good draw from the Heroes audience already in a world where the supernatural is all part of the normal plot. As long as there is a good longer plot versus the story of the week it can retain audiences and be enjoyable
  28. ColinC
    Oct 6, 2007
    One of my top two new shows for the season. (The other being Reaper.) Like others, I loved Quatum Leap in its day. But I consider Journeyman to be a worthy, modern-day heir. It has multiple and more complex story arcs, plus a more realistic-feeling (as much as it can be) premise. No offense Ziggy.
  29. MattG
    Oct 9, 2007
    My reaction to reading the premise of this new show was "This one won't last four episodes." I hope I am proven wrong. I really like Kevin McKidd and Gretchen Egolf. Moon Bloodgood is pleasant, but I think she should've stayed away from "Daybreak II". I think the premise is better and less important (from a detail standpoint) than it was in Daybreak. McKidd's "Dan Vasser" My reaction to reading the premise of this new show was "This one won't last four episodes." I hope I am proven wrong. I really like Kevin McKidd and Gretchen Egolf. Moon Bloodgood is pleasant, but I think she should've stayed away from "Daybreak II". I think the premise is better and less important (from a detail standpoint) than it was in Daybreak. McKidd's "Dan Vasser" doesn't obsessively ask himself why, instead, he does what he feels he should do, and only THEN asks himself "what's going on?" I really like the Vassar's chemistry. Great show, even though I still have a feeling it may be a goner... Expand
  30. SeanT.
    Oct 9, 2007
    Intriguing show that is definitely a great change of pace from the mindless reality shows we see on TV. I'm rooting for this one to make it and give us a viable sci-fi show on network television.
  31. IreneD.
    Sep 30, 2007
    Outstanding show. None stop actions. I enjoy time travel stories the most.
  32. DominicA.
    Sep 30, 2007
    Easily my favorite new show after the first episode. McKidd was great in Rome and I lover him here. The final scene was incredibly powerful, and hopefully a sign of things to come.
  33. Mike
    Jan 4, 2008
    One word - Class! This show has it, especially in a world full of classless television.
  34. Linusl.
    Feb 18, 2008
    This was a real emotional ride for me and the writing was brilliant. It kept me wanting more after every episode. I'm so sad that they canceled it. I was really attached to the characters in the show...
  35. TonyF.
    Mar 20, 2008
    One of the best shows ever, as far as the critics... are you serious a 52 out of 100? did they even watch the show?
  36. CharlesP.
    Mar 6, 2008
    Great show. It's so typical a show like this gets canceled, while other shows like CSI, Scrubs, ER, etc., are retained. Yes, time travel's been done before, but not quite to the death, like the flood of crime/law and hospital shows the public is subject to. Moreover, this show had a certain more down-to-Earth, more honest, and certainly less over-produced/contrived quality to it Great show. It's so typical a show like this gets canceled, while other shows like CSI, Scrubs, ER, etc., are retained. Yes, time travel's been done before, but not quite to the death, like the flood of crime/law and hospital shows the public is subject to. Moreover, this show had a certain more down-to-Earth, more honest, and certainly less over-produced/contrived quality to it compared to most of the other shows we see today. Expand
  37. GeorgeK.
    Oct 11, 2007
    The show isn't bad...but it would benefit from less of a network TV feel and more of an HBO vibe. Then again, what wouldn't?
  38. ScottH.
    Nov 12, 2007
    Love the show.
  39. BryanM.
    Nov 1, 2007
    I think this series is really well done and the time travel angle is fascinating. Much better than the overdone crime and medical drama stuff dominating TV these days.
  40. Kevin
    Oct 12, 2007
    Pilot episode was ok, but it has gotten much better since. I hope it stays on the air.
  41. JW
    Nov 27, 2007
    This show deserves re-reviews from every critic. The show has improved and built upon its foundation with every new episode. They based their ratings on the first 2 episodes, which just goes to show the disgustingly impatient nature of our society. Journeyman has developed its characters and story in a manner that rivals Battlestar Galactica and dare I say, The Wire.
  42. JaneB
    Nov 29, 2007
    The cast has great chemistry together. I'm a big Heroes fan but I think this show is even more interesting than Heroes is. (Mckidd) as Dan is amazing, just love him.
  43. DrLouise
    Nov 20, 2007
    10 + The critics must want dull boring shows. This is the best show I've watched in many years.. I can wait for Mondays. The Actors are excellent. Kevin McKidd makes the show.. Even Charles Henry Wyson is doing a fab job in this role. Moon is ok.. Maybe her subtle ways add to the drama?? Gretchen is terrific. It keeps me wondering what's going to happen? Will he end up working 10 + The critics must want dull boring shows. This is the best show I've watched in many years.. I can wait for Mondays. The Actors are excellent. Kevin McKidd makes the show.. Even Charles Henry Wyson is doing a fab job in this role. Moon is ok.. Maybe her subtle ways add to the drama?? Gretchen is terrific. It keeps me wondering what's going to happen? Will he end up working with the FBI? He need to do some stories so he doesn't get laid off... Would I stay with him if I was he's wife? He really needs to let his brother know. but how? I'm so in to it it scares me.... Excellent! Expand
  44. RandyF
    Nov 5, 2007
    I don't care what the critics say. I'll be watching as long as the show is on the air!
  45. MatthewL.
    Nov 6, 2007
    I think this show is really hitting its stride. I really hope it doesn't get cancelled (but don't all the good shows)
    Oct 17, 2007
    Love it! What a great and different show (finally).
  47. StanM
    Oct 17, 2007
    "Quantum Leap" for the 21st century. Unfortunately, it doesn't have the heart or humor of the original. Can these TV executives come up with anything original?
  48. MarkC
    Nov 9, 2007
    I've seen every episode. I love this show!
  49. AlliB.
    Oct 2, 2007
    The critics who count Journeyman as confusing ain't so bright. This is our family's favorite. We hope it stays around for a long time.
  50. KeithB.
    Oct 2, 2007
    I was a Quantum Leap fan, so the promos for this show got me interested. I just watched the pilot and, though it was a little slow at first, it had a couple of great twists as it went on. I'll be tuning in to see how this one plays out.
  51. JoshR.
    Oct 20, 2007
    Easily my favorite new show of the season.
  52. BrentH.
    Dec 3, 2007
    Great show keeps me on my feet!
  53. JanR.
    Dec 4, 2007
    I love this show! One of the best on TV!
  54. ColleenM.
    Oct 24, 2007
    I haven't missed a show and I really want it to stay on the air. That said, the writers have to do something fast to stop all this surprise travel especially in the same day. This is not good and won't play well with most people, me included.
  55. RichH.
    Dec 4, 2007
    I think this is a great show! It is the best sci//fi show I have seen in a long time. I hope they renew this show for another season.
  56. PierreR.
    Oct 24, 2007
    Great new show Quantum leap for adults. One of the best examples of a on going story line being just as interesting as the weekly stories. If the time gets moved earlier in the night more people will watch. Please give this one a chance.
  57. OSPerry
    Oct 24, 2007
    With all the options on television...and many of them being sub-par, this is a new TV show that is worth watching and has become a favorite of mine. It doesn't seem to have the heart of Quantum Leap yet, but all the character's charisma, chemistry and the storyline how it all seems "realistic" given its about time travel, make this a stand out show for me. NBC is really turning With all the options on television...and many of them being sub-par, this is a new TV show that is worth watching and has become a favorite of mine. It doesn't seem to have the heart of Quantum Leap yet, but all the character's charisma, chemistry and the storyline how it all seems "realistic" given its about time travel, make this a stand out show for me. NBC is really turning it around lately. I can't wait to see what happens if they delve more into the science and sci-fi in the story. Highly recommended. Kind of similar to Quantum Leap, and reminds me in part of the movie Butterfly Effect. Expand
  58. BT.
    Oct 3, 2007
    The first show was somewhat confusing, but the second show pulled it together better. I hope this show lasts!
  59. alexism.
    Oct 6, 2007
    Great show! One of my new favorites.
  60. juzm.
    Oct 7, 2007
    Since Quantum Leap ended -this is the closest thing to it and I-4-1 think it is pretty good with potential. The next ep looks good!! I'll keep with it!!
  61. StellaH.
  62. LG.
    Oct 7, 2007
    Great show! I'm so hooked! I'm surprised the critics score isn't higher but glad to see the high USER rating!
  63. DP
    Oct 9, 2007
    While time-travel is not an original premise, this show puts a fresh twist on it. Yes, it is reminiscent of Quantum Leap, but it is not the same. The fact that how the time travel occurs is left a mystery to the characters and the audience makes the show intriguing. It also explores how someone's absence due to this traveling impacts their lives in their "own" time. The characters While time-travel is not an original premise, this show puts a fresh twist on it. Yes, it is reminiscent of Quantum Leap, but it is not the same. The fact that how the time travel occurs is left a mystery to the characters and the audience makes the show intriguing. It also explores how someone's absence due to this traveling impacts their lives in their "own" time. The characters are interesting- flawed, believable, multifaceted- and the plots are full of twists and moral dilemmas. Oh, and it is NOT a contrived reality show starring studs and breasts. Expand
  64. ChrisC
    Oct 9, 2007
    The problem with this show is the boringness of his 'tasks'. It's just never interesting what he has to do. The show hardly even focuses on the task, it focuses on the relationships. But because you're so disinterested in the tasks, it makes you not care about the characters, and thus not care about the relationships. It's also frustrating how he seems not to be The problem with this show is the boringness of his 'tasks'. It's just never interesting what he has to do. The show hardly even focuses on the task, it focuses on the relationships. But because you're so disinterested in the tasks, it makes you not care about the characters, and thus not care about the relationships. It's also frustrating how he seems not to be able to affect anything except the one thing he's been sent to do. Especially since the show has to contrive poor excuses for him to fail to change anything else. For his choices to be interesting, he would have to have a choice. But because everything else he tries completely fails, it takes away the choice. He's just there to bring one boring, obvious storyline to it's happy ending. And his 'big payoff'? He sees some random news story about the person he saves having done something good. The main character is good. But they need to seriously work on their writing if the show is going to hold anyone's interest for a long time. Expand
  65. AliciaO.
    This is a great show!
  66. JudyT
    Sep 24, 2007
    McKidd is why this show is worth watching. Loved him in Rome and like him in this. The first episode was interesting. Hope it doesn't deteriorate too soon.
  67. EricM.
    Sep 25, 2007
    Watched it twice online before the premiere. I really like the whole time travel thing. Thought it was well put together and the twist with his dead? Fiance was nice. Only bad part is it reminded me of a current day rework of Quantum Leap.
  68. Lauren
    Sep 25, 2007
    Good potential. My family and I can't wait to see what may come of this show.
  69. JaimeM.
    Sep 25, 2007
    Terrific show, mind blowing, suspensful, misterious, I havent felt this since the first season of Lost. Can't wait to see more, love McKidd.
  70. MikeP.
    Sep 25, 2007
    I give the show an 8, because I have a belief in the talent of McKidd. Until I hit my three episode judgment threshold, I will only say that the acting was great by all, and there are some interesting possibilities for the future. We'll just have to see how the writers, actors and director handle them.
  71. Jamey
    Sep 26, 2007
    Enjoyable show with characters you can relate to. I loved the dry wit and clever ending to the pilot. I am eager to see where we are going next!
  72. LukeE.
    Sep 26, 2007
    Compared with all of the other shows I have seen so far in the past couple weeks (Including Reaper, Heroes, Chuck, Bionic Woman, etc) it is the best so far, Quantum Leap for the 2000s.
  73. MikeM
    Sep 26, 2007
    I thought the show was great with a lot of potential. However, I believe it will take several episodes before the potential is truly realized.
  74. GM
    Sep 27, 2007
    Not sure yet...but got my attention long enough to want to return next week. I guess that's what it's all about...but it better get spicy faster than that. Overall good platform,good cast selection.
  75. Jennifer
    Jan 1, 2008
    Journeyman was by far the best show of the season and it only got better as time went on. Journeyman is a show that you couldn't wait to see and wouldn't dare get up from your seat while it is on for fear of missing something. Journeyman put you on the edge of your seat from day one, wondering what just happened and wondering what will happen next.
  76. JeffK.
    Feb 4, 2008
    These critic reviews must have only watched 2 episodes. This intelligently written show took off and hit its creative stride from episode 5 on! What an intriguing show with an excellent supporting cast that had tonnes of chemistry. With endless places to go with the show, this one is a keeper!
  77. ConnieC.
    Apr 25, 2008
    I wonder about these critics and their ability to judge quality entertainment. If you really want some honest fan critiques go to heynielsen.com and see what the Journeyman fans have to say. I watched all 13 episodes of Journeyman and found it to be great quality programming with wonderful entertainment value. The writing was superb and the storyline was different as Dan traveled back to I wonder about these critics and their ability to judge quality entertainment. If you really want some honest fan critiques go to heynielsen.com and see what the Journeyman fans have to say. I watched all 13 episodes of Journeyman and found it to be great quality programming with wonderful entertainment value. The writing was superb and the storyline was different as Dan traveled back to his distant past. The character development showed lots of depth in the main characters and brilliant acting. The relationships between the characters was very appealing. Great musical scores and beautiful, skillful cinematography. Go to hulu.com to see all of the episodes for free. Expand
  78. PhillipK
    Nov 13, 2007
    This is the smartest scifi drama on television right now. It's better than Heros even, People really need to give this one a chance.
  79. monimoni
    Nov 13, 2007
    Its good
  80. casey
    Nov 15, 2007
    There is very little i don't like about this show. Bloodgood is hot, and she has great chemistry with Mckidd. The show is half way into its first arc and I have high hopes for a awesome payoff. that is if the writers get their due and come back to work.
  81. KevinM.
    Nov 27, 2007
    It's my favorite show. I have heard it compared to Q-Leap. OK, same basic premise but script and casting of Journeyman is about 10 grade levels above Q-leap. I really look forward to it on Monday's but 10PM timeslot is tough for me. Although I have not missed an episode and don't plan on it.
  82. KeithW.
    Nov 30, 2007
    What's not to like? Perhaps the critics should have watched more than just the first 10 minutes
  83. DixieF.
    Oct 15, 2007
    Enjoy this new series very much, it's too bad NBC is not giving us more shows like this. I'm afraid CBS,TNT,FOX, and USA are winning the rating wars these days.
  84. Julia
    Oct 25, 2007
    I love this show! I really hope it doesn't get canceled. It is by far my favorite new show of the season.
  85. BryanB
    Dec 6, 2007
    One issue with the show is that it requires an attention span to watch it - thank goodness that this isn't yet another mindless procedural. Great show that forces you to think and pay attention, and doesn't dumb itself down to the audience. It continues to get better with each episode. NBC has no foresight if it doesn't renew this winner.
  86. JesseL.
    Dec 7, 2007
    This show is just amazing... the storyline is tense, captivating, and well written. The acting is grade-A, top-notch, even if it doesn't include any "big" name actors & actresses. That just means that you don't go into the show with any pre-conceived notions... please NBC... PLEASE pick this up for a full season!
  87. JaneK.
    Dec 7, 2007
    I love this show because it doesn't insult the viewers intelligence. We aren't given the whole story right away, questions are left unanswered, and you honestly don't know which direction a character is heading. Time travel is a great subject, and unwitting time travel is even more interesting... I love how it addresses how this time traveling is effecting his family, his I love this show because it doesn't insult the viewers intelligence. We aren't given the whole story right away, questions are left unanswered, and you honestly don't know which direction a character is heading. Time travel is a great subject, and unwitting time travel is even more interesting... I love how it addresses how this time traveling is effecting his family, his work, and his sanity. Wonderful television viewing. Expand
  88. AlfonsoA.
    Dec 8, 2007
    Amazing. Intelligent. Well acted. Years have passed since a serie have hooked me up so good... The only downside is maybe it won't last too long because isn't mainstream kind... you have to have brains to enjoy it ;-)
  89. SteveM.
    Sep 24, 2007
    The opening episode is a little slow with some major logic gaps but the actors are appealing and there is potential. Will it last long enough to prosper? I hope so, but I think not.
  90. KevinL.
    Sep 24, 2007
    Its boring plotline along with such a weak premise makes it some of the most disappointing shows of the fall season. Not the worst, but I would have expected it to be much much better. The ideas are very unoriginal and you know that there must be better time-travelers elsewhere. The ideas are weak and dull.
  91. JoeK.
    I love this show
  92. Jill
    Sep 27, 2007
    Awesome! Great music and great plot.
  93. MatthewN.
    Feb 18, 2008
    One of the best shows of the season.
  94. MarkB.
    Mar 25, 2008
    NBC are masters of canceling the great shows. They give very little publicity and then wonder why it has poor ratings. It was a great show ---- Think outside the box NBC we don't need more reality shows!!!!!
  95. LukeH
    Jul 17, 2008
    Journeyman was one of the best shows I had seen in a LONG time. I was glued to the TV whenever it aired, no other TV show has captivated me the way Journeyman did.
  96. ThuyT.
    Nov 29, 2007
    Amazing show, started off not to well but it picked up big time, keeps me on the edge of my seat nearly every episode. I rarely add a new show to my small list, but after watching one episode, it was just to compelling.
  97. StellaH.
    Dec 31, 2007
  98. Feb 23, 2014
    I just finished watching this season for the first time. What a magnificent TV show. Heart warming, thought provoking, and beautifully immersive. The user score speaks for itself, 9.2 (161 ratings). In a perfect world this would have been at least two seasons. Absolutely worth a watch if you haven't seen it already. If you liked Journeyman you may also enjoy the TV show Rubicon.

1. This new NBC time-travel drama is fairly mind-blowing and harrowing, laying out a preposterous scenario that it makes feel nonetheless believable.
  2. Reviewed by: Henry Goldblatt
    Journeyman is an enjoyable romp--one that provides the accessibility of a procedural as well as the continuing mystery of "Lost" or "Heroes." [28 Sep 2007, p.94]
    Everything about this time-traveling drama seems rote and stale. The show is a pallid, uninspired execution of ideas we've seen done better elsewhere.