Just Legal : Season 1

Jan 7, 2007
    love it!!
  2. DebB
    Nov 1, 2005
    Please put Just Legal back on the air. It's a great show! I've been looking for it for 3 weeks, and I just found out that it was cancelled. Why? Please give it another chance.
  3. KathleenM
    Oct 11, 2005
    I love this show. It is smart, funny and very well written. I am very disappointed it was not on last night. What is going on?
  4. MihcaelF
    Oct 10, 2005
    Good chemistry between Don and Jay. Funny and smart. Should gain momentum.
  5. MikeB
    Nov 14, 2005
    It had a good premise and some promising character (and script) development. Better than all the goofy sci-fi/alien/stange creature shows debuting this year. How can you cancel somethig before the audience even gets a chance to find it? I saw two episodes and was wondering why I could not find it again!
  6. DonH
    Oct 16, 2005
    I am 73 years old and this is one of thoes programs i look forward to all week, very intertaining with a brilliant match of characters. My wife tells me it not shown in our TV listing --What hapen?
  7. ReubenM
    Oct 17, 2005
    I really liked that show and was really looking foward to Monday's to watch it. Give it a chance. Real sorry you had to cancell it.
  8. DeeA
    Oct 20, 2005
    Where did my favorite show go. Please put it back on. Don Johnson and Jay are so great.
  9. PSimpson
    Oct 26, 2005
    WB screwed up when they canceled this show. Improve the writing and maybe change to a different time. It would have been a hit. THINK NASH BRIDGES. It's in syndication and I watch all the reruns because of DON JOHNSON.
  10. PerleN
    Oct 10, 2006
    The show is one of the best shows currently out there. It doesn't make sense that it was cancelled when there are so many really bad shows on. This is was a smart, entertaining show whos main characters were well cast. Please bring it back.
  11. KyleighH
    Feb 11, 2006
    I thought this tv show was a waste of time. This show was only put on the air because Don Johnson wanted to renew his career. Well, earth to Don Johnson, it didn't work! I liked it better when you were a Miami detective, not a lawyer. I give this two thumbs down!
  12. JB
    Aug 12, 2006
    Not my favorite law practice show ever but certainly very good. The two lead characters play off of each other well and the scripting is fairly tight. Better than a lot of shows that have stayed on the air.
  13. JaniceF
    Sep 17, 2006
    Love it!!! Please don't cancel it.
  14. DonnaE
    Sep 30, 2006
    Loved this show but only saw it once and wondered what happened to it as I could not find it again.
  15. KarenM
    Mar 7, 2007
    Please bring it back!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Janys
    Oct 10, 2005
    Not brain surgery ... its light entertainment, good chemistry between cast, enjoy the full hour. Really hope the show catches on and stays on the network!
  17. MarynelleV
    Nov 2, 2005
    I loved the show. Just Legal came on two times in memphis, TN and at 11PM at Monday nights. This show was not given a chance. There is no way Don Johnson would not be a winner. I hope they give it another chance at a decent time.
  18. CindyJ
    Nov 2, 2005
    Did you see Related...what a crappy stupid show. Who made this idiot decision? Just Legal was great!!!!! My husband and I watched it together and loved it.
  19. BJohnson
    Nov 3, 2005
    Please put this show back on. It was a very good show that I enjoyed alot!
  20. BrendanL
    Nov 5, 2005
    This was an awsome show. But just like every other new show I like, it was cancelled
    Nov 7, 2005
    I Miss this show!!!! What a great show!!! Please put it back on and on Monday nights!!!
  22. AnnK
    Oct 18, 2005
    Don't take it off the air. I love it. I hate the show you've got in it's place. "Related" or something like that. You disappoint me.
  23. BobC
    Oct 18, 2005
    Get this show back on the air.... It is head and shoulders above the rest of the programing on the WB. Whoever nixed this show should be canned.....
  24. LolaJ
    Oct 24, 2005
    Just Legal is a excellent TV program, keep it on
  25. JanetL
    Oct 25, 2005
    I am sooo pissed... that this show was cancelled!! It had a great buddy appeal (a young & older guy); it had funny scenes, & righteous endings. Don johnson was perfect in this role.
  26. C.Atherley
    Oct 26, 2005
    I loved the program. I don't think they really gave it enough of a chance.
  27. JanetM
    Oct 29, 2005
    Television has become unwatchable. They give American mindless reality shows. Put Just Legal back on!
  28. EKing
    Oct 7, 2005
    Promising show, especially Don Johnson's character. Good stories will give the show depth, but bad writing will sink it fast.
  29. truthg
    Jan 5, 2006
    3 episodes only lol what a shitty show, poor don must be n the crack pipe
  30. LSullivan
    Mar 25, 2006
    Too bad it was canceled. Couldn't someone please revive it? Why don't they cancel those stupit Reality shows?

Baruchel... plays Ross with a winningly earnest goofiness, while Johnson skillfully navigates the darkly comic territory of being over the hill and irritated by everything and everyone who reminds him of his glory days.
    It's a formulaic, lazily devised legal series that fails to surprise or amuse.
    There's promise here, as long as it gets grittier and funnier, and doesn't descend into bombast.