• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 30, 2006
8.5

1. NatalieD
    Sep 2, 2006
    Critics can be unfair sometimes- I feel this show will go a long, long way. Wonderful cast, Kerr Smith really surprised me- in a great way. Well directed and pretty well written as well. Thumbs up from this picky viewer.
  2. RyanJ
    Oct 12, 2006
    One of the rare shows in recent memory that leave me shocked that an entire hour has passed when it ends. Doesn't lose my attention for a second.
  3. linab
    Oct 31, 2006
    Love it! its interesting, fun to watch, full of smart sarcasm...definitely look forward to it every week!
  4. EricaP
    Feb 5, 2007
    I was very disappointed FOX cancelled this show. I thought the script was intelligent & flowed nicely. I loved the unique piece this show had-showing what "really" happened! That's what is missing from other shows such as Law & Order. Yes, you can make an educated guess, but like real life, you can never be sure. Here, there was some closure to the episode & when I am being I was very disappointed FOX cancelled this show. I thought the script was intelligent & flowed nicely. I loved the unique piece this show had-showing what "really" happened! That's what is missing from other shows such as Law & Order. Yes, you can make an educated guess, but like real life, you can never be sure. Here, there was some closure to the episode & when I am being entertained, that is a nice end. Expand
  5. CC
    Mar 7, 2007
    BRING THIS SHOW BACK! Fox you have made Australian viewers be subject to MEDICAL MYSTERIES! The show was the combination of Boston Legal with the Practice. BRING IT BACK!
  6. raindancer
    Aug 31, 2006
    It was great to see Victor Garber playing a character unlike any he has played before. I hope they give us something to like about Trott b/c right now, he's pretty much just a bastard. It would be nice to see him pet a kitten or something.
  7. DavidH
    Aug 31, 2006
    I thought this was a great show that combined some very innovative ideas to actually show what takes place in a court room these days. No one really knows what goes on within a high profile media trial and how that can dramatically effect the outcome of a trial. I enjoyed the fast paced camera action. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to find out the outcome. Thumbs up for me.
  8. NickC
    Aug 30, 2006
    Excellent work. A fresh, new approach. Almost as good as The Practice in its prime!
  9. ArtieR
    Sep 3, 2006
    I loved the show. I think it shines a true light on our legal system. It's not about good guys and bad guys, innocence or guilt. It's about winning and who can afford the best representation. Richard Prior, after appearing in court, once said " as a black man I went to court looking for Justice and that's what I found just us." I thing writer/producer Jonathan Shapiro, as a I loved the show. I think it shines a true light on our legal system. It's not about good guys and bad guys, innocence or guilt. It's about winning and who can afford the best representation. Richard Prior, after appearing in court, once said " as a black man I went to court looking for Justice and that's what I found just us." I thing writer/producer Jonathan Shapiro, as a former federal attorney, gives us a true picture of the legal profession. Expand
  10. jaik
    Sep 9, 2006
    Loved the show
  11. cynthiaw
    Jan 4, 2007
    I love this show. It really keeps your interest
  12. PalomaL
    Jan 6, 2007
    I love this show. Don' t get to exibed this show!!!!!!!!!
  13. angelac
    Jan 9, 2007
    I love this show.
  14. AimeeS
    Feb 22, 2007
    Bring it back!
  15. JessicaT
    Nov 16, 2006
    This is a wonderful show!
    Nov 1, 2006
    Love it!! Quick, smart, and great cast!
  17. megang
    Dec 1, 2006
    I absolutly love this show and when it was off the air i was so upset. I am so happy it is back on the air.
  18. annm
    Dec 15, 2006
    I love justice! Its great don't often get to see a show that actually shows what reallly did happen!
  19. angela
    Oct 4, 2006
    i love this show so much. thats it i look foward to it every week !!!
  20. SevanG
    Aug 31, 2006
    Absolutely amazing work. It's the next craze of CSI. I'm hooked !
  21. MatthewD
    Aug 31, 2006
    Great show. Very fast, but totally interesting. The only problem is there will be no exploration of characters if the show doesn't start breaking down the cases in at least 2 shows.
  22. BrianG
    Aug 30, 2006
    Outstanding first episode. Great cast
  23. LelandK
    Sep 1, 2006
    Great first episode, but i give it a nine for that fact of the future. I would like to see some cases in which the defense unfortunately loses and the endings differ from the actual verdict. I like the cast and the premise of the show.
  24. KellyM
    Sep 10, 2006
    Awesome show. Love it and will continue to watch.
  25. JasonA
    Sep 20, 2006
    Best new show so far this season.
  26. kcstamps
    Sep 6, 2006
    Great show!! Not since "the Practice" has there been a greater show about lawyers. Being a lawyer myself, I have watched both episodes with intrigue. I am very excited about the show!!!
  27. bm
    Sep 7, 2006
    I love this show. As a lawyer I think there are things in there to add to the drama, but I think it is a great show. Love watching it. It gives you a sincere look at what criminal lawyers do, just wish it was longer because it goes by too fast and overpowers the great actors.
  28. AimeeS
    Jan 17, 2007
    Bring it back!
  29. RS
    Jan 18, 2007
    I thought this show was fantastic - brisk, smart, and compelling. I'm really disappointed in FOX. Also, loved the cast. Such a shame!!!
  30. IreneG
    Jan 25, 2007
    I loved this show, and as usual anything I seem to like over the past few years has been cancelled, please bring it back!!!!!
  31. LuisA
    Jan 8, 2007
    That's a wonderfull serie. and we can see kerr Smith as handsome as always
  32. laurah
    Feb 9, 2007
    the show is awesome it is shark on the other end only better
  33. ZachD
    May 13, 2007
    It's a great show. Pls bring it back!!!
  34. ErikaS.
    May 22, 2007
    Bring back my favorite show, pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  35. dalee.
    May 27, 2007
    why did they cancell. this program??
  36. Jessica
    Aug 16, 2007
    love it. I wish they would bring it back.
  37. SybilleM.
    Sep 24, 2007
    not yet aired on German tv, I was able to get 12 episodes from a friend of mine on DVD - it really is one of the best shows I have ever seen. Two friends of mine have seen it, too. We all love it. I cannot believe this show has been canceled while shows like close to home are still running.
  38. HarrietR
    May 4, 2008
    BEST SHOW ON TV. Better than Shark. Please put it back on maybe on a different night like Saturday since there is nothing on that night worth watching.
  39. scotth
    Nov 13, 2006
    This is the best show on tv. If Fox cancels it, they will have no shows worth watching!
  40. JackieV
    Nov 13, 2006
    Great show, great cast, great concept. Must watch any night of the week.
  41. MARGIEG
    Nov 16, 2006
    I love at the end and you find out what did happen. Great show.
  42. MadelineM
    Nov 20, 2006
    I love this show, and Victor Garber is the best actor ever!!!!!!
  43. MauriceF
    Sep 11, 2006
    With sharp camera work, i think that the series is so strong pulsating music and no tedious, gimme-an-Emmy closeups, it's like CSI at warp speed.
  44. DebiF
    Sep 12, 2006
    Love the show. The endings are a great twist. Finally a show that completes each episode with a wrap of of "what really happened". I'll never miss an episode.
  45. rice
    Sep 27, 2006
    execellent the best
  46. KarenK
    Sep 28, 2006
    It keeps getting better. I've watched every episode so far. The roller coaster episode amazed me and I make sure to never miss it. Best show I've seen in a LONG time.
  47. PatB
    Jan 11, 2007
    It seems everytime we like a show it gets cancelled. Justice was the best show on this year and kept being moved around to be sure it would fail. Why not put good shows on nights like Saturday when nothing is on? I am so disappointed in Fox for cancelling the best show all year!
  48. alexandrep
    Feb 21, 2007
    Best Court Series ever. BI can't believe it has been canceled!
  49. Christinaj.
    Jul 12, 2007
    Fox needs to stop caring about critic's and start listening to the people who watch the shows! Do they think people would rather watch reruns than a show they loved even though they ratings were bad? Justice was the best lawyer/court show I've ever seen! Bring Justice back!

At the root, this is essentially Perry Mason redux, only the vibe is less ’50s genteel murder mystery than 21st-century shock and awe.
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Jerry Bruckheimer's latest fun-to-watch procedural.
  3. All the bases are covered, and if that doesn't make for the most inventive show, it makes for a quite watchable one. [1 Sep 2006, p.61]