4.4

1. Apr 24, 2013
    I really enjoyed this show. It was sad, it was funny, and most of all, it revealed an unknown aspect of Ke$ha. Even big stars like her are still bullied almost every day. Whether it's by bloggers, magazines, websites, or nobodies that comment on her videos; It still hurts. It was an enjoyable show, and I do plan to be tuning in to MTV again next Tuesday night.

I also want to point out
    that it is completely ridiculous to give a TV show a '0' if you haven't even watched an episode. Collapse
  2. Apr 24, 2013
    the series shows the real Kesha, not many people knew not to be fans.
    I really loved it and gave me the taste I want more, Kesha is a great artist and for sure this series will show it all.
    The story of that kid made ​​me cry, I was already obsessed with My Crazy Beautiful Life.
  3. May 10, 2013
    Kesha has a life obstacles through craziness to become unique, and still be able to treat the same To become crazy and beautiful is a dream of ours to cooperate with each other.
  4. Jun 15, 2013
    I think the show was really good because Ke$ha shows absolutely real, and also was really entertainment. We can se a part from her that we didn't knew, and that she is not the typical pop star diva. she is a human before a diva, and she show the best of her mother, her family and her fans. That's really beautiful.

1. Reviewed by: Allison Keene
    Apr 26, 2013
    My Crazy Beautiful Life doesn't feel fresh but instead is more akin to a standard tour documentary of a band you used to like.
  2. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Apr 23, 2013
    She seems to focus more, at least upfront, on injustices she suffered in the past, when she was the weird kid in school who got bullied.... For a lot of kids, the teen years are just plain awful, and it’s not surprising survivors would feel a bond with someone who had the experience and understands. That doesn’t guarantee a good TV show.
  3. Reviewed by: Jon Caramanica
    Apr 22, 2013
    The directionless but well-shot archival footage dates to 2011, when Kesha led her first headlining tour, and was filmed by her brother Lagan, among others, which explains the access, the duration of filming and the intimacy.