4.6

1. May 6, 2013
    Horrible. One of the worst things I've seen on TV lately. Who signed off on the idea of this show in the first place? Thank you MTV for further polluting the youth of America. I feel like I have lost brain cells watching this program. Call the ACLU I want to file suit, I am sure we could figure something to sue for.

1. Reviewed by: Allison Keene
    Apr 26, 2013
    My Crazy Beautiful Life doesn't feel fresh but instead is more akin to a standard tour documentary of a band you used to like.
  2. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Apr 23, 2013
    She seems to focus more, at least upfront, on injustices she suffered in the past, when she was the weird kid in school who got bullied.... For a lot of kids, the teen years are just plain awful, and it’s not surprising survivors would feel a bond with someone who had the experience and understands. That doesn’t guarantee a good TV show.
  3. Reviewed by: Jon Caramanica
    Apr 22, 2013
    The directionless but well-shot archival footage dates to 2011, when Kesha led her first headlining tour, and was filmed by her brother Lagan, among others, which explains the access, the duration of filming and the intimacy.