• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 20, 2006
8.5

1. JileneL
    Sep 20, 2006
    Fine show and keeps you watching!
    Oct 29, 2006
    I love this show it and it is so unpredictable that it is fanastic
  3. C.B.
    Oct 4, 2006
    Jeremy Sisto is great.
  4. RobertaK
    Nov 1, 2006
    Only new network show that I am a fan. Time slot has been a problem that DVR has taken care off.
  5. KimberleyJ
    Oct 10, 2006
    This is one of the best shows I've seen this year. I've heard they're moving it to Saturdays to clear it out and cancel it. "They" get credit for at least finishing the storyline, but it amazes me that shows like Brothers and Sisters and The Nine are going to survive when they are, by far, sub-par compared to Kidnapped. It makes me want to stick to the Sci-Fi Channel, FOX, This is one of the best shows I've seen this year. I've heard they're moving it to Saturdays to clear it out and cancel it. "They" get credit for at least finishing the storyline, but it amazes me that shows like Brothers and Sisters and The Nine are going to survive when they are, by far, sub-par compared to Kidnapped. It makes me want to stick to the Sci-Fi Channel, FOX, and the CW--at least they give their shows a fighting chance! Expand
  6. nicholask
    Oct 10, 2006
    another example of quality tv gone south. must be the good crisp writing, acting, and story line that recognizes most stories aren't told in a day. this might have done better as a six hour three day run.
  7. LadyChopsticks
    Nov 2, 2006
    This is an excellent show, with a cast to match its greatness. The plot has the viewers captivated weekly; leaving them in suspense as the story slowly unfolds.
  8. joet
    Oct 2, 2006
    i really looked forward to this show but it airs while i'm at work. i got to view the second episode and i'm hooked. it feels very 24 and that leads me to believe everything is going to be shaken up somewhere around the 12th episode mark. and timothy hutton is great. its good to see him back.
  9. jaimed
    Oct 28, 2006
    it would nuts to cancell this show, it's smart, has suspense & is stylish. Good cast. this show has my vote!!
  10. YoavF
    Oct 5, 2006
    Great debut. Very good actors. Vanished should vanish, and Kidnapped is great.
  11. SarahW
    Oct 6, 2006
    Like it. Like Tim Hutton, Jeremy Sisto, Delroy Lindo and Dana Delany. I think the chemistry is good with the actors and like the premise. Thanks
  12. NickL
    Sep 21, 2006
    So far, so good. Dana Delaney is worth watching in anything since I first caught her in China Beach. Great actress!
  13. Christa
    Sep 25, 2006
    My only worry with shows like this is what happens if/when they find the kid? Dont get me wrong I really liked it. It kept me guessing, I can't wait for the next episode.
  14. JanetH
    Sep 28, 2006
    Loved this show. I think Timothy Hutton is very good. I think they are all very good! Hope it continues on as good as it has begun!
  15. everettg
    Feb 17, 2007
    Best show ever.
  16. MollyM
    Nov 6, 2006
    Sure, we've seen a million movies about a rich kid getting kidnapped, but there is something about this show that makes it seem interesting and fresh again. I think it is Jeremy Sisto's character, he is just plain intriguing. Give this show a chance and you'll find yourself drawn in....
  17. JoHoy
    Nov 9, 2006
    Kidnapped must be gone already - what happens to these excellent series? I guess most people want junk soap operas. I hate to see it go.
  18. JoeG
    Dec 23, 2006
    This is the best drama series I have seen in years. The ending left it open to a possible spin off. I would be a definate watcher as long as it has Jeremy Sisto in it (great drama actor).
  19. AK
    Oct 31, 2006
    Great show. Hopefully, it gains some traction.

1. In a TV landscape bloated with serialized, surprise-a-minute thrillers, it'll take more than a sparkly thespian roster to keep viewers interested. [22 Sep 2006, p.89]
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    A high-octane cast brings some promise to the show.
  3. The show doesn't look as if it will get too complex for its own good, the mystery has an internal logic that works and, best of all, there are moments... that suggest the creators are constructing some real flesh-and-blood characters.