Killer Instinct : Season 1

• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2005
8.5

Oct 7, 2005
    So unoriginal it's painful.
  2. CB
    Oct 11, 2005
    I think the critics are very justified in giving this 30% or less. It is unoriginal, and the script is dire. The acting ranges all the way from excellent to wooden.
  3. ChristianH
    Oct 11, 2005
    Bad Bad Bad!! Johnny Messner is the worst leading man I've ever seen
  4. Dan
    Oct 28, 2005
    Good acting? Believable situations? Intelligent dialogue? This is by far the worst "crime drama" in recent TV history. I just hope that Fox cancels this show so they can replace it with a less horrible concept. Crime Dramas should be left to the purely technical, like CSI, cause its a precise representation of what the job entails.
  5. KP
    Oct 18, 2005
    I tried to give this show a chance. I tried to watch it. I even sat through the second episode in hopes that the horrid acting and writing in the pilot got better for the second episode. The only change? They took away the too-smart brunette partner and replaced her with a clueless blonde partner with some stupid excuse that the old one wasn't really his partner but rather someone I tried to give this show a chance. I tried to watch it. I even sat through the second episode in hopes that the horrid acting and writing in the pilot got better for the second episode. The only change? They took away the too-smart brunette partner and replaced her with a clueless blonde partner with some stupid excuse that the old one wasn't really his partner but rather someone checking up on him to make sure he was ok to return. There's nothing compelling in this show. Nothing interesting, it's all boring and ho-hum. Compared to the other new profiler series this season (Criminal Minds -- I HIGHLY recommend it), this show has no hope of surviving the season. I'd rather watch reruns of Diagnosis Murder than Killer Instinct any day. Expand

It's not awful, exactly, but it's so willfully bleak as to become monotonous.
    Nothing could really prepare anyone for a show so wantonly grisly as this worthless, exploitative program.
  3. This is entertainment? Awful.