• Network: TNT
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 10, 2013
  • Season #: 1
6.3

1. Aug 5, 2013
    Different than the Baldacci book that its based on, but I really enjoy this show. Both actors are likable and their playful banter is fun to watch. Liked Tenney in "The Closer", and Romijn comes across as having a good sense of humor. Don't let the critics' opinion stop you from watching. I generally find that if the critics like something, it'll be a slow-moving bore.
    '
  2. Aug 6, 2013
    I think it is refreshing to have a detective show that is finally just about detecting. Jon Tenney and Rebecca Rominji don't have to show their skin, or use bad language this show reminds me of the "Rockford Files". Just good old fashioned detecting pure entertainment. It's about time!

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Jun 10, 2013
    A smoothly executed vehicle for Rebecca Romijn and Jon Tenney, it knows exactly what it's doing, [16 Jun 2013]
  2. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Jun 10, 2013
    Together, they're charming, but the "will they or won't they?" romantic tension feels forced, and that takes much of the fun out of it.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Bianco
    Jun 10, 2013
    Every detail in the show looks and feels false and phony--from the weird, yellow-tinged warehouse/prison to the skyline view of Washington that seems to insert national monuments at random.