• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 12, 1997
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
8.6

1. Mar 16, 2014
    One of the most funny and entertaining TV shows ever! Adding the Everyday life of a middle-American family. Having a character that everyone can relate to. Bill, the depressed Army Barber. Dale, the paranoid freak. Boomhauer, the womanizer. And Hank, the everyday middle American. But those are just the main characters! There's someone for everyone to like and enjoy in this show. I wasOne of the most funny and entertaining TV shows ever! Adding the Everyday life of a middle-American family. Having a character that everyone can relate to. Bill, the depressed Army Barber. Dale, the paranoid freak. Boomhauer, the womanizer. And Hank, the everyday middle American. But those are just the main characters! There's someone for everyone to like and enjoy in this show. I was really sad to hear they aren't gonna make any more. Hell, even my Screen-name is "spoofing" the show! Expand
  2. Oct 3, 2013
    Very good first season. Well fictional characters, huge jokes, good stories, dialogues king. I loved it. I can highly recommend to everyone. Come the second season.
  3. Jul 5, 2013
    There really is not much good to say about this show. The animation is terrible, the script is worse, and the characters unlikable. the only good thing about it, is that the characters are so poorly written that even when the show is trying to be touching, I can laugh at the characters
  4. Jun 19, 2013
    Loved it but sadly they don't make new vids anymore its just repeats over and over all the dang time......Please make more of this.We need more vids when hank gets mad lol...
  5. Mar 24, 2013
    One Of The Greatest Shows Of All Time!
  6. Aug 26, 2012
    Funny at some points and great at others. but what king of the hill delivers is awesomeness.
    And it shows a man with a good heart and some wacky freiends.
  7. May 29, 2012
    Simply One Of The Greatest Show's Of All Time!
    Very Creative Writing And It's A Very Smart Show!
    My Favorite Animated Show Next To The Simpsons!
  8. Nov 13, 2011
    This show has great humor. These situations feel real and the show is understandable. The characters are believable, especially Hank Hill, the uptight father of the Hill family.
  9. Jun 7, 2011
    Review On Season 1 Of King Of The Hill-
    1st Of All I Have To Say I Love King Of The Hill Alot.. But This Review Will Not Be 100% Perfect.. In Shows I Look For Great Voice Acting, And Great Plots.. King Of The Hill Has Both! The Characters Are Fine As Well.. There Is One Little Problem.. I Wish Luanne, & Cotten Would Be In The Show More, I Love Them!
    Overall This Is A Great 1st Season!
  10. Sep 12, 2010
    King of the Hill may not peak until the second or third season, but this is a great first season. It takes a couple of episodes for the characters to develop, but once they do, its pretty hard to stop watching.

1. Reviewed by: Mike Duffy
    A smart, loopy spoof full of Everyman truth. [10 Jan 1997]
  2. Reviewed by: Ann Hodges
    A surprisingly sweet, frequently funny show. [28 Jan 1997]
  3. Reviewed by: Howard Rosenberg
    Jul 11, 2013
    It totes a few smiles, but little to bowl you over, and it takes a spell getting used to.