• Network: TBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 17, 2013
  • Season #: 1 , 2
6.3

1. Feb 5, 2013
    Your standard game show with nerds. I was bored after their first episode The only funny part is that everyone is strange I was hoping for something that was different from your standard boring game show. But you won't find it here.
  2. Mar 8, 2013
    I would not waste my time with this show. Good show till the it got to the finals. The winner isn't decided by wits or ability, its by a vote from the banned nerds. A popularity contest? Is this prom? You had a contestant that proved herself over and over again vs a complete slacker that never had to go into a head to head fight.
  3. Mar 8, 2013
    WTF!. The king of the nerds comes down to a popularity contest. The least nerdy quality there is. The most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Celeste did absolutely nothing to deserve that. Genevieve worked her butt off. I refuse to watch the next season on principle.

1. Reviewed by: Ed Bark
    Jan 17, 2013
    This energetically produced, brightly colored concoction hits the guilty pleasure spot more often than not.
  2. Reviewed by: Allison Keene
    Jan 17, 2013
    As questionable as the setup sounds, it actually strikes the right tone by neither making fun of nor blindly praising the competitors for their quirks (of which they have many).
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Jan 17, 2013
    There is one clever gimmick--the winner gets to sit upon a "Throne of Games"--but the very-long-hour opener is a tedious affair.