Kitchen Confidential : Season 1

• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 19, 2005
8.0

1. Aug 15, 2011
    Although the acting is good the writing does not quite make it. It did have potential. The show has some funny moments and would have done better if it was more mature. As it is, it feels like it was written for 15 year olds experiencing testosterone for the first time. The station did well to pull it and put the show out of its misery.
  2. TriciaS
    Jul 28, 2007
    Puhleez bring it back! It's tasteful comedy without being boring. It's a laugh! It's refreshing after watching complicated plots within never ending plots of 24 or Lost. It has the potential to last as long as Friends did! It's a shame it was cancelled. What really happened?! There are shows out there that don't have the wit Kitchen Confidential has!
  3. AudreyG
    May 20, 2006
    i thought this was wonderfully done and extremely funny. fox lost a viewer when they cancelled it!!
  4. ScottJ
    Apr 28, 2006
    Sad that Fox never gave this show a chance. It is another show that no one will see yet it was very, very good.
  5. CaryH
    Dec 30, 2005
    Love the cast, but..........
  6. MichaelB
    Nov 14, 2005
    This is the first TV show that shows a lighter side to the fast paced, frantic life that we line dogs face, that is those of us that cook on the line in resturants on any given day or night. Please keep this show on.
  7. nikun
    Nov 6, 2005
    love the show, love the concept and love the cast. perfect show, perfect combination that fox knows how to get attention from there audience. the humor began with the british man to the guy who was in buffy to the girl who played Ross' girlfriend on Friends. the show is perfect.
  8. JonathanJ
    Oct 19, 2005
    Seems like a fake show.
  9. matta
    Oct 17, 2005
    To be honest, actually might kind of like this show if I didn't already know about a watch Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Extras. Oh wait, this show sucks my ass and isn't even remotely funny. Some of the poorest writing of the fall season, mostly because it thinks it's clever when it's so painfully obvious that it isn't. Hard to believe this show To be honest, actually might kind of like this show if I didn't already know about a watch Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Extras. Oh wait, this show sucks my ass and isn't even remotely funny. Some of the poorest writing of the fall season, mostly because it thinks it's clever when it's so painfully obvious that it isn't. Hard to believe this show even has a 64. I would put it barely above "Freddie." Maybe. Expand
  10. cathyl
    Oct 16, 2005
    Know the real Bourdain and this is as close as TV can get without going over the edge and bleeping most of the dialogue!
  11. Keith
    Oct 7, 2005
    I loved "Hell's Kitchen" so I decided to check this show out because I was having Chef Ramsey withdrawals. This show was hilarious. Its definitely one of the better TV shows Ive seen in awhile. Its cleaver, and funny as all get out. I highly recommend it. I just hope the studio execs at FOX dont yank it before it really gets to blossom.
  12. nick
    Oct 6, 2005
    excellent first 3 episodes.. laughed really hard! worth a look.

'Kitchen Confidential" is the kind of new TV show that fits perfectly beside the adjective ''promising." Pilots sometimes strain to set up the entire series, and tonight's episode of ''Confidential" has its share of forced material.
    "Kitchen Confidential" holds more potential than tonight's decent if imperfect start, given Star's track record and casting.
    The biggest problem with Fox's "Kitchen Confidential" is that star Bradley Cooper... is far too appealing to play a bad-boy chef.