• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 24, 2008
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
5.9

1. Sep 29, 2012
    A remake redud. Back in the day, I was growing up watching Knight Rider, the show where David Hasselhoff is best remembered along with his car sidekick, KITT. Too bad The Hoff is now on the UK version of America's Got Talent. NBC tried to relieve the series into an orderly fashioned hit. But seeing Val Kilmer in the mix, he can't even fill onto Michael Turner's shoes. KITT was still cool,A remake redud. Back in the day, I was growing up watching Knight Rider, the show where David Hasselhoff is best remembered along with his car sidekick, KITT. Too bad The Hoff is now on the UK version of America's Got Talent. NBC tried to relieve the series into an orderly fashioned hit. But seeing Val Kilmer in the mix, he can't even fill onto Michael Turner's shoes. KITT was still cool, I really like that car. It reminds me of the Delorean from Back to the Future. But the new Knight Rider, totally unacceptable. Poor acting, wasteless 30 minutes of junk, and the only shows that definitely got the right reboots were Dallas and Hawaii Five-O. Maybe next time, NBC should not do any more reboots after that. Knight Rider is one of the worst TV reboots of all time. Collapse
  2. Aug 19, 2014
    Must be the potato chips I Ate after I Seen knight rider 2008, my stomach was feeling a little queasy, the feeling worsen as KITT (Ford Mustang) turbo boosted in the air and landed down.

But talk about an adventure tv show without a talking car, knight rider 2008, the 5th in the series of talking supercar epics is dead in the water. The original knight rider created by glen a larson

The original knight rider created by glen a larson remains a classic adventure tale, the shows shiny supercar, morose theme song and performances by david hasselhoff, william daniels and the late edward mulhare are forever ingrained in show lore

the others, Knight Rider 2000, Knight Rider 2010 and team knight rider, need not be discussed, keep in mind that in each knight rider, KITT has grown into a new and spectaular method, so you'd think that?
    supposedly, by 2008.

A Quarter century since michael long was shot and left for dead and then revived as michael knight and then retired in 1990.
    retired in 1990?

come on.

Now his son, played by an idiotic justin breuning is fighting criminals who operate above the law with his former girlfriend and love interest by a not so good deanna russo.

now kitt voiced by another waste of talent val kilmer who's scientist (played by yet another waste of talent bruce davison) wants KITT to battle criminals, go figure.

the rest of the show is pathetic, story goes nowhere, nothing to do.

Knight Rider 2008 has plenty of people and very little talking car, the car also looks incredibly phony, in one scene, KITT morphs into a truck.
    and as for the final climate sequence in that premiere, Michael Knight II gets shot and killed by the fbi, only to be turned up minutes later without blood, what a joke.

glad this version was cancelled.

1. Reviewed by: Misha Davenport
    I'd be inclined to dismiss this as lighthearted children's fare, like David Hasselhoff's original "Knight Rider" from the '80s, but the violence, dialogue and skin shown on this version aren't exactly kid-friendly. Not even kids should have to suffer through this, though. Here's hoping KITT and crew get booted.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Knight Rider is a disaster, a remake so deliriously and delectably bad that you have to watch just to tell your grandchildren that you were there.
    Silliness limits this cartoon, which forces actors to take a back seat to know-it-all KITT (voice by Val Kilmer).