Knight Rider : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 24, 2008
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
6.0

1. May 20, 2014
    This rocks.. Better than the old one in many ways... Look at the car... Those new technology... The attack mode is cool... There's no way the old one is better...
  2. May 20, 2014
    Those who says that this sucks, actually sucks... This is better than the old one... Technology is future... The old kitt is nothing compared to the new one...
  3. May 20, 2014
    I like this show.. Y cancel it? I & frnds were watching today.. N guess what, we watched all in just one day guys.. We beg for more... Those who haven't watched try only 1 episode by random, I assure you that you will love it, and want to watch it all
  4. May 21, 2014
    Who do not want kitt as his car... Those critics actually sucks.. Everyone wants to revive their childhood, so this one is actually better than the old one... Old one contained a fake voice, a stupid acting.. New one is cool... :) technology rules...
  5. May 21, 2014
    According to the critics, this sucks.. According to me this rocks... We are in 2014 guys, just watch it with ur popcorn.. Ull tell me.. It's worth our time,,,
  6. May 21, 2014
    We still want kitt back... We love you kitt". I know that my review won't make any importance.. But you people will do a lot... Just watch it... One car can make the difference.. It's not a copy of the old one... It's just a sequel..
  7. NateAlan
    Oct 2, 2008
    This incarnation of the 80's hit series is true to its roots. Bad acting, cheesy scenarios, and as much T n A that they can throw in. If you want intelligent television don't watch you will hate it. If you enjoy having fun on a Wednesday evening flashing back to the 80's this is for you.
  8. KristyM.
    Oct 16, 2008
    Some of us really do enjoy this show. Everyone needs to quit picking on it. Sure the acting is a bit campy, but so was Vegas, which was a big hit.
  9. TaomanT
    Oct 23, 2008
    The show is uneven. It is, at times, either good, above average, mediocre or bad. This is valid for all aspects, such acting, special effect, action scenes etc. Over all it is a light but enjoyable show like its predecessor.
  10. FernandoS.
    Oct 3, 2008
    Night Rider is the kind od show that car people enjoy to watch.
  11. SH
    Oct 11, 2008
    Is the show cheesy? Are some of the FX laughably lame (i.e. Attack Mode... WTF?) YES, but are you forgetting just how cheesy & often stupid the original 80's series with The Hoff was? Stop complaining! If you hate the show so much, watch your ever-overglorified Pushing Daisies or some other dreck that only giddy teenagers or shut-ins would like. As for those of you complaining about Is the show cheesy? Are some of the FX laughably lame (i.e. Attack Mode... WTF?) YES, but are you forgetting just how cheesy & often stupid the original 80's series with The Hoff was? Stop complaining! If you hate the show so much, watch your ever-overglorified Pushing Daisies or some other dreck that only giddy teenagers or shut-ins would like. As for those of you complaining about the T&A, get real. Transformers movie was geared towards 10-15 year-olds as well and it featured an entire scene discussing masturbation!!! Talk about awkward & inappropriate! Collapse
  12. AlexanderV.
    Nov 7, 2008
    Wow, people are taking this show way to seriously. Knight Rider is not, as far as I can tell, supposed to be so utterly realistic that it could be happening right down the street from your house. I understand that almost none of the events could happen. I understand that the CGI can get a little awkward at times. I understand that the premise is slightly absurd and unbelievable. I Wow, people are taking this show way to seriously. Knight Rider is not, as far as I can tell, supposed to be so utterly realistic that it could be happening right down the street from your house. I understand that almost none of the events could happen. I understand that the CGI can get a little awkward at times. I understand that the premise is slightly absurd and unbelievable. I understand that a lot of what they do in it is based in utter falsehood - from their mangling of the concept of "audio fingerprinting" to morphing nanites. Yet, I enjoy watching this show, and it is, in fact, one of the only two shows that i watch, at all - the other is The Office. Sure it's absurd and completely unrealistic, but so is most every TV show/drama out there. The others, however, don't have the guts to admit it. It IS a sci-fi type of show. Besides, the U.S. Government is light years ahead of the private sector, who knows what's truly possible anyway?! My point is, it's supposed to be an enjoyable ride, with just enough basis in fact to make it almost to the point where you could believe it. Think about it - wouldn't you like to have a talking Mustang? I know that I would. The show is massively enjoyable if you take it at face value and don't try to analyze it to death. It's not ER. It's not some stupid soap with psychotic, convoluted plot lines. It's not any one of a hundred cookie-cutter mudpiles out there right now. It's just a fun, lighthearted, enjoyable ride. And a nostaligic one at that for some of us. Expand
  13. RajRam
    Sep 25, 2008
    More car than people...but still good.

1. I'd be inclined to dismiss this as lighthearted children's fare, like David Hasselhoff's original "Knight Rider" from the '80s, but the violence, dialogue and skin shown on this version aren't exactly kid-friendly. Not even kids should have to suffer through this, though. Here's hoping KITT and crew get booted.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Knight Rider is a disaster, a remake so deliriously and delectably bad that you have to watch just to tell your grandchildren that you were there.
    Silliness limits this cartoon, which forces actors to take a back seat to know-it-all KITT (voice by Val Kilmer).