8.1

1. Sep 24, 2014
    Amazing show. She does what she knows to do. The way she feels the emotions of her fans and the way she sings is fantastic. She DOES have voice not like the others and her clothes? GOD they are perfect, she really know how put a show...
  2. Nov 9, 2013
    Fantastic concert. Gaga is an incredible singer and a natural performer, and she puts 110% into each show. This one is no different. Anyone who likes talent, art, and entertainment will appreciate this.
  3. Apr 28, 2013
    The concert in general, the stage, the lights, the dancers, the music, and of course, Gaga, makes this show flawless and with little messages, the audience goes crazy, dancing, smiling and happy, Gaga knows how to perform!
  4. Apr 5, 2013
    This special is spectacular, there is no denying the power and creativity of her craftsmanship. And to think that this was her first "real" and international tour. Amazing!
  5. Mar 31, 2013
    Thought this might be an interesting show, it was ok, but boy does this current media interest love herself beyond all bounds, It was an expensive night and she was late on stage, you would think she would treat her fans a little better considering her poor lp sales and the flop of her remix lp project
  6. Mar 17, 2013
    Lady Gaga is a deformed product of "our" culture, which is getting dumber and dumber with every day. The only way she can get attention is to show her arse or dress like a clown, and yet millions of people (the masses) like her. Sad...
  7. Jul 3, 2012
    Filled with great singing, dancing and elaborate sets like the giant monster fish this HBO special is sure to make you see how this pop star has way more to offer than just catchy fun pop songs. What is more impressive is her connection with her fans and how she commands the audience even when she is not singing; the mark of a real entertainer. Oh, and if you look closely you can also catch a glimpse of Paul McCartney in the audience dancing away to her hits. Expand
  8. Apr 7, 2012
    So perfect to me, The Monster Ball Tour was amazing, Lady GaGa was amazing, the band was amazing, HBO was amazing, everything was amazing. Thank you, Lady GaGa.
  9. Dec 13, 2011
    Only for Little Monsters. This is heaven for Lady Gaga fans. Loved all the performances. Don't forget the costumes, they where awesome. My favorite was the white dress she wore when she was lifted on strings. She did cuss a lot which didn't bother me at all. The monster did scare me for some strange reason. If your a Little Monster and haven't seen this yet, watch it!
  10. Oct 30, 2011
    This Is So Good. It Deserves A 100! I Love Gaga (Along With Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Britney Spears, & Adele)
    And Lady Gaga Really Knows How To Put On A Show! Every Song Is Full Of Pop Passion... I Cant To See More Concerts & Fun From Stefani Germanatta...
    Paws Up!
  11. Jun 18, 2011
    She uses so much post tuning between the mic and the speaker, this may as well be the synthesized start up tone for a dell computer. Only its terrible. This is more or less the desperate last grasps to stay famous for lady Gagag
  12. Jun 14, 2011
    This crap got a better critic rating than Game of Thrones? Really? This hackneyed, played-out, synthetic media construct can't deserve an 81 my brothers and sisters.
  13. Jun 5, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. excellent show with a great performance, also with a awesome movements that is very aggressive, gaga is a fabulous singer, she is a fantastic artist with a great domain of the scene, in conclusion is a perfect presentation. Expand
  14. May 28, 2011
    I'm 65 and thought I might hate it, but it works if you think of it as musical theater. The first half was too techno for my tastes but in the latter half when Gaga talked a lot to the audience I got into it more, but Gaga's ego can be off-putting. She does have talent and works hard for the audience.
  15. May 25, 2011
    It's just an amazing show. She does what she knows to do. It's amazing the way she feels the emotions of her fans and the way she sings. She DOES have voice not like the others...
  16. May 25, 2011
    Let's see....bad music, bad hair, bad romance, bad singing, bad taste, bad outfits, bad makeup, badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd everything. That about sums it up.
  17. May 11, 2011
    An absolutely sensational concert event. At times gratuitous and uncensored, yet uplifting and inspiring. In addition to hearing her spectacular live voice, we also get a closer look behind the scenes of her complicated and elaborate live shows. Lady Gaga's show at Madison Square Garden is proof why she's a legend in the pop world, and a beacon of hope for the hopeless.

1. Reviewed by: Jed Gottlieb
    May 9, 2011
    You just have to wade through a landfill of lame camp and gratuitous weirdness to get to the pop center of Gaga's HBO show.
  2. Reviewed by: Linda Stasi
    May 5, 2011
    If you're not a big fan of Gaga, or even if you think she's Madonna lite, this HBO concert film will make you a true believer--or a believer, at any rate.
  3. Reviewed by: Tim Stack
    May 3, 2011
    Filled with more shoulder pads than an episode of The Golden Girls, the special is actually at its best between songs when Gaga dishes out hilarious asides like "The only thing better than a unicorn is a gay unicorn."