• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 27, 2012
7.9

1. Oct 28, 2012
    The series had an awesome pilot, but went downhill from there. It's just pointless now, and a waste of time. The only reason I gave it more than a 3 was because of the pilot. I hope the series gets better.
  2. Oct 3, 2012
    Really disappointing. Previews were great, sucked me right in. Looked like a Tom Clancy thriller..... instead looks like we have a 90210 on a Sub. I'm going to give it a few more episodes to make my final judgement.
  3. Nov 15, 2012
    I would not recommend this show to anyone, but I can understand why some people may enjoy it. The story is interesting, but the casting, acting, and writing are terrible. I stopped watching, and removed it from my DVR list after episode 2.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 4, 2012
    This new series is a bold military thriller. [8 Oct 2012, p.60]
  2. Reviewed by: Rick Porter
    Sep 28, 2012
    The show has one of the most thrilling pilots of recent years, but there are a few growing pains in the subsequent two episodes as the show sorts out the weight it gives stories involving the sub's crew, the locals on the tropical island they commandeer and the people back home who have connections to the sub.
  3. Reviewed by: Glenn Garvin
    Sep 27, 2012
    Last Resort's premise alone promises a pretty good action thriller. But co-creator (with Karl Gajusek) and writer Shawn Ryan has produced something much bigger and better than an exercise in bang-bang.