Late Night with Jimmy Fallon : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
5.0

1. suz
    Apr 7, 2011
    I love Jimmy Fallon, he is refreshing and multi-talented, he can sign, dance and he is funny. He beats Conan all to pieces. If Jay ever decides to go I hope they choose Jimmy.
  2. MARIE-ANNEC
    Mar 4, 2009
    Despite obvious and expected nerves -with a difficult first up guest- Jimmy went well on debut. Judgement SHOULD start around the end of week2. Until then, just relax, let him find his feet and enjoy!
  3. SpencerM
    Jan 16, 2010
    Jimmy's show is hit and miss, that being said, I give all shows a chance that pertain to my interests. Since the show has started it has gotten notably more consistent. The Robert Pattinson stuff is pretty good, Housewives of Late Night can be good sometimes as well. However, what sticks out the most is the Neil Young impersonation (which was absolutely fantastic) and when Julian Jimmy's show is hit and miss, that being said, I give all shows a chance that pertain to my interests. Since the show has started it has gotten notably more consistent. The Robert Pattinson stuff is pretty good, Housewives of Late Night can be good sometimes as well. However, what sticks out the most is the Neil Young impersonation (which was absolutely fantastic) and when Julian Casablanca's performed 'I wish it was Christmas Today' alongside Jimmy and Horatio Sanz. Expand
  4. ChuckD
    Apr 7, 2009
    He has a lot of learning to do, but I see potential in him. I think he just needs to relax a little bit more and not try too hard.
  5. BrendonJ
    Mar 30, 2009
    I'm surprised that most people aren't even giving Fallon a chance. Though a bit nervous during the first few episodes, it really does feel like the show is finally hitting its stride. VERY funny stuff, and it altogether feels very unique. I can only see this show getting better (maybe even as good as Conan).
  6. RobertB
    Jun 6, 2009
    I love his band and I love his show. Especially when he slow jams the news.
  7. ErollM
    Aug 2, 2009
    Be nice to late night with Jimmy Fallon he's best the guy in world and funniest and Jokes could lead him to Next King of Late night for 30 years. only if a Clown Says that.
  8. JaneD
    Jan 11, 2010
    I have three small children and still stay up past Letterman and O'Brien to watch Jimmy Fallon. Not all nights are worth it, but when he hits it, he hits it and I find myself laughing out loud, by myself at midnight. Housewives of Late Night and some other bits are particularly funny.
  9. joshr
    Mar 22, 2009
    He's doing pretty good, but the roots make the show.
  10. CodyB
    Jun 3, 2009
    The first couple of weeks were short of painful, but now he is coming into his own. I laughed really hard at last nights show (06/01). With the Roots as a band and a lot of Saturday Night Live humor, you can't go wrong.
  11. hasanh
    Sep 5, 2009
    I think he's really funny. all he needs is a few months to get into a rythm i mean no one starts off great
  12. RhodyT
    Mar 12, 2009
    He's not as good as Conan was when he left, but he's MUCH better than Conan was when he started. Think about that.
  13. CameronC
    Jul 26, 2009
    You just gotta give fallon a chance. He is probably one of the most entertaining hosts of any of the late night shows right now. He is just starting so don't keep on giving him a hard time and just wait...soon he will fully develop as a host and he will be amazing.
  14. teek
    Aug 27, 2009
    I love fallon. he was beyond funny at the mtv movie awards and snl. one of my favorite comedians. I love the guy but his show just isnt funny. i want to like it because i like fallon... i seriously want his show to get better. i gave him a pity 7.
  15. ShaunaW
    Dec 18, 2009
    I believe that people either love or hate Jimmy Fallon. I see no reason to hate him, though I could understand why people would not be interested in his show. For the most part, I think he tries very hard to engage all types of audiences (mainly younger). Personally, I think he is absolutely hilarious and I love the show. I really never have been interested in evening talk shows but, ever I believe that people either love or hate Jimmy Fallon. I see no reason to hate him, though I could understand why people would not be interested in his show. For the most part, I think he tries very hard to engage all types of audiences (mainly younger). Personally, I think he is absolutely hilarious and I love the show. I really never have been interested in evening talk shows but, ever since I started watching Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, I find I want to watch it everyday!!! I think he has a charm and his confidence is becoming more evident as the show continues. Expand
  16. Aug 16, 2010
    I think the people laugh because nobody is laughing at his jokes. the roots are probably the only reason i watch not including the clips and hashtag skits.
  17. Dec 28, 2013
    Late Night with Jimmy Fallon is the best talk show ont v right now, it´s funny, creative. And Jimmy Fallon is a really talented host he´s even good at singing. The Roots also give the show a great ambient, they are always ready to play songs at any moment.

Even granting lots of leeway for opening-night nerves, this was a pretty bad beginning for the Saturday Night Live alum.
  2. An attempt to be silly like O’Brien, his Late Night predecessor, instead had a trying-too-hard feel that approached Carson Daly territory (a place you do not want to be).
    On a late-night show, either the non-interview comedic bits have to be inspired, or the interviews have to be smooth. With a few exceptions, neither worked all that well during Fallon's first show. The comedy frequently fell flat, and as a host, Fallon is underwhelming at the moment.