• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 24, 2014
  • Season #: 1
4.1

1. Jul 11, 2014
    Seth Meyers is sympathetic and was the best Weekend Update Anchor ever on SNL. I think this Show is simple but very smooth, donĀ“t got all the fake **** as some other Late Nights
  2. Sep 4, 2014
    Just really dull.... the show manages to stay alive with decent guests, but Seth can't hold it up on his own.

I hope he makes some changes before NBC finds someone else, preferably someone funny.
  3. Jun 4, 2014
    The reviews for this show are only for the first episode, where sadly the show wasn't that good. But as the show progressed it started getting better and better like many other talk shows did (Fallon, Kimmel, Conan, and even Carson). So if you only caught the first episode, try to watch more recent ones because it gets better.
  4. Aug 27, 2014
    If you only watched the first week, try again, as the show has gotten much better. I like his banter from his life, the bit with the bandleader Fred, and he is a great interviewer. The bits are getting better too, love Fake or Florida.
  5. Mar 5, 2014
    I am definitily enjoying it, but I do believe that his role was too small on SNL to just come over and host a huge show on NBC. Give him a few more years and he will be bigger than Jay Lenno and Jimmy Fallon in my opinion.. Right now on the other hand it is mediocre at best.
  6. Apr 25, 2014
    I'm sorry Seth. You just aren't funny on this show. And it really tanks at our house when Fred comes on. We change the channel.
    Whether bad writing or nervousness, I don't know. Again really sorry and dissappointed. We will check again in a few months. But for now I need my DVR space for something I can watch without cringing. NOTHING PERSONAL my friend. I was really pulling for you.
  7. May 2, 2014
    I agree with bevstark that as soon as Late Night comes one, I find myself reaching for the remote to change the channel as it is very boring and not funny at all. Fred is the best part of the show.
  8. May 23, 2014
    He is just copying SNL skits he did. He sucks. I watched once, will not watch again. If you watch, I ask why? He can only get old SNL cast members to be on his show. Seth Myers YOU SUCK.
  9. Jun 24, 2014
    Wow this guy really sucks.I've watched 5 shows and didn't even chuckle once.They should really pull the plug on this guy.They should bring back Conan!
  10. Aug 5, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I had Seth Meyers set up to record on my TV service from the start of new show.I have cancelled that and will never view him again.His constant remarks about enjoying the death by fire of living animals is disgusting,He is not a winner on late night he is not funny nor entertaining.He cannot compare to Jimmy Fallon and I think he will lose his show. If you will notice he only gets second rate guests compared to Jimmy.He is smutty without being clever or funny.When I started looking at Fallon and Meyers late shows I preferred Myers,no more I will never view his show again. Expand
  11. Aug 7, 2014
    Simply put, Seth Meyers is not funny. He's amused by himself more than anyone else is. He's an awkward interviewer and his need to explain his "jokes" when they're clearly not funny just shows that when you have to explain a joke, it's not funny. He may have some SNL people in his corner, but that still doesn't make up for his lack of talent. He was only good on SNL when he was onSimply put, Seth Meyers is not funny. He's amused by himself more than anyone else is. He's an awkward interviewer and his need to explain his "jokes" when they're clearly not funny just shows that when you have to explain a joke, it's not funny. He may have some SNL people in his corner, but that still doesn't make up for his lack of talent. He was only good on SNL when he was on Weekend Update with Amy Poehler, but even she can't save him. I feel badly that Fred Armisen is being dragged down with Seth because he is genuinely funny and being on the show just undermines his talent.

I hope they get someone of talent to take over hosting duties because Seth Meyers is as stale and unfunny as they come.
  12. Aug 13, 2014
    Meyers dissatisfies an audience by lacking in creativity and originality. It seems that the studio audience is laughing due to the awkward nature that Meyers creates, further playing off every single joke and trying to suck it dry. When Meyers presents a monologue joke, he will further play off of that joke, creating an awkward experience and furthermore a non comical episode of of such.
  13. Aug 23, 2014
    Utterly terrible. He is not funny, and should discover his own jokes (he is very unoriginal). The way he talks makes everything uncomfortable, and sometimes his humor makes no sense at all. Whenever I try to watch one of his corny, cheesy late night shows, I always discover myself sleeping through the whole night.
  14. Aug 26, 2014
    I kind of like Seth, really, but that's not enough--as I am not impressed him as the host of Late Night on NBC. I've been watching The Tonight Show, Late Night and even Saturday Night Live too for many, many years including Johnny Carson, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien and Jimmy Fallen, and David Letterman, to name a few...Seth comes across to me as scripted, not natural, even stiff. It's saidI kind of like Seth, really, but that's not enough--as I am not impressed him as the host of Late Night on NBC. I've been watching The Tonight Show, Late Night and even Saturday Night Live too for many, many years including Johnny Carson, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien and Jimmy Fallen, and David Letterman, to name a few...Seth comes across to me as scripted, not natural, even stiff. It's said he's been a great writer for SNL and good for his news bits on SNL (and he comes across the same on LN, which is not good), but has not held my attention for a whole show yet; and when I can tolerate the show for more than a few minutes, it's specifically because a guest is on the show that I want to see and hear...after that I can't take it. I watched Johnny, Jay, Conan and Jimmy daily for years.....Seth is not in the same class. By the way, I wasn't much more impressed with Seth's Emmy performance either. Someone on here thought Conan should come back to NBC on Late Night. That would be fantastic! I don't think he'd do it though. Expand
  15. Oct 22, 2014
    The worst. Do not watch. If you record he tonight show, be careful, you might see a minute or so of this horrible show. I pity the fool who listens to this horrible comic. We are all hoping it gets cancelled very soon.

What's up with the weird guy from IFC anyway. The music support in this show is horrible, so I wonder why that weird guy takes credit for it. This whole thing is a big question mark. This is the network that knew enough to boot Conan. Come on guys it is time to do it again.
  16. Oct 24, 2014
    nothing person, but terrible delivery and not funny. fyi, repeating punch lines multiple times does not make it funny. sorry buddy, but the show is really bad, and I was a fan of you during SNL. constructive I hope, good luck.

1. Reviewed by: Kristi Turnquist
    Jun 24, 2014
    As always, you can't judge a late-night host by a first show. But Meyers' debut indicates that his blend of intelligence and goofy humor will be a welcome addition to the crowded late-night neighborhood.
  2. Reviewed by: Jeff Jensen
    Mar 5, 2014
    Meyers seems capable of creating chemistry and having quality chats with anyone, from riding the wild waves of Kanye West to spinning a funny anecdote with pal Brad Paisley about accidentally stealing a Porsche. A talk-show host good at talking? Fancy that.
  3. Reviewed by: David Sims
    Mar 3, 2014
    Fred Armisen is a surprising choice as bandleader, but he brings unequaled improv chops to the table, and his little banter with Seth every night has already proven one of the more reliably funny bits. Integrating him as much as possible is certainly a smart idea. Meyers, like Fallon, is also a more-than-capable interviewer.