- Network: NBC
- Series Premiere Date: Sep 13, 1990
- Summary: One of the longest run shows returns with new DA Jack McCoy (Sam Waterston), Detectives Kevin Bernard (Anthony Anderson) and Cyrus Lupo (Jeremy Sisto) doing what they do best.
- Genre(s): Drama, Suspense
- Season 19 premiere date: Nov 5, 2008
- Episode Length: 60
- Air Time: 10:00 PM
- More Details and Credits »
A few new faces from last season are back, but the formula remains ironclad, right down to the soaring courtroom rhetoric and McCoy's somewhat suspect ethical calculus. This comfort food remains comfortable, indeed.
With relative rookies Jeremy Sisto and Anthony Anderson solving the crimes and scrappy Linus Roache leading the prosecution (with Alana de la Garza) and butting heads with his boss, Law & Order rarely feels like a show entering its 19th season.
Although the program has never wasted much time developing characters, the banter between detectives Lupo (Jeremy Sisto) and Bernard (Anthony Anderson) seems even more disposable than usual.
Awards & Rankings
- By user score