Lie to Me : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 21, 2009
Season #: 1, 2, 3
8.8

1. Jul 28, 2012
    I found the show boring , the plot was not at all interesting and I did not like some of the actors.... Also the plot repeats it self after a few episodes...
  2. kenanh
    May 11, 2009
    The pilot was entertaining, but every episode after that seems to be exactly the same to me. There is no way this show is going to survive. Every episode seems to be exactly the same. Tim Roth starts with a case and then there is someone that calls him a freak show or his whole business is stupid. Tim Roth is a genius and so of course he solves the case and then everybody says sorry to The pilot was entertaining, but every episode after that seems to be exactly the same to me. There is no way this show is going to survive. Every episode seems to be exactly the same. Tim Roth starts with a case and then there is someone that calls him a freak show or his whole business is stupid. Tim Roth is a genius and so of course he solves the case and then everybody says sorry to him and he gives some cool/corky remarks and it's happy ever after. It was a good idea, but the show just doesn't do it for me. Collapse

1. Lie to Me is derivative yet well crafted, predictable yet ever-so-slightly novel.
    OK, fine, so maybe the pilot does wrap up with your typical teary-eyed confession. Otherwise, though, Lie to Me is as thoroughly entertaining and charming as its fine-looking cast of characters.
  3. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    Lie to Me's pilot is brisk anthropological fun.