Life is Wild : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 7, 2007
8.4

1. MelT
    Mar 29, 2009
    I love this show, I hate that it was canceled! They have to bring it back!!
  2. TitoC
    Jan 21, 2008
    I love this show since day 1. Every week I get to know the characters a bit more - like true friends and family. I never listen to critics - only to my heart; and my heart LOVES this great program. Keep this compelling new drama on the air for many years to come and I'll be happy!
  3. RhiannonK
    Dec 1, 2007
    The pilot was a little weak, but the the rest of the episodes are interesting and fun. There are several interesting story lines. Plus I think the story is different, and the South African location is nice. My only complaint is that I feel The CW gave this show one of the worse possible timeslots.
  4. soniac
    Oct 18, 2007
    I can get to love these characters and dream about living their lives.
  5. ClaraM
    Oct 15, 2007
    Life is wild is an awesome family sit together kind of show.
  6. J.S.
    Oct 10, 2007
    You can see potential in this show. The ratings were terrible because of the bad lead in, people should seriously check it out.

1. There is both everything going on and nothing going on simultaneously in this CW hour, but the series ultimately could click, depending on where things go from here.
  2. Most of the actors, who admittedly don't have much to work with, seem to be visiting rather than inhabiting their parts....All in all, a trip to the zoo will serve you better.
  3. While some of the pilot strains to be contemporary with its youthful fixations, the only actor and character who really stands out is Atandwa Kani's Tumelo, a native South African who connects with Katie. Otherwise, it's the animals that make Life is Wild worth watching.