Lil' Bush : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
4.3

1. AlbertoG.
    Sep 24, 2007
    I don't recall ever watching this show.
  2. AB
    Sep 19, 2007
    Interesting concept, but not as funny as some of the mistaken statements from the president himself.
  3. SeeayZ.
    Jun 29, 2007
    "Li'l Bush" is yet another new show in the recent slew of mediocre-to-okay material on Comedy Central. However, after seeing the previews for this program, my expectations weren't exactly very high, either. The show neither exceeded or fell beneath these expectations. While some moments of the show are genuinely funny, the whole thing feels too much like a severely dragged-out "Li'l Bush" is yet another new show in the recent slew of mediocre-to-okay material on Comedy Central. However, after seeing the previews for this program, my expectations weren't exactly very high, either. The show neither exceeded or fell beneath these expectations. While some moments of the show are genuinely funny, the whole thing feels too much like a severely dragged-out Saturday Night Live Digital Short. Actual political humor is scarce, and the writers instead indulge in bathroom and gay jokes. I could only watch the show for 5 or 10 minutes without becoming bored. Overall, the show doesn't deliver, and I predict Li'l Bush won't be "in office" for much longer (don't you wish you could say that in real life??). Expand
  4. JonC
    Jun 14, 2007
    its not as bad as people are saying it is... I happened to think it was quite funny, although maybe thats just cuz im not a big fan of Dubya'... and i like to see him be made fun of.

The mildly amusing animated series would have packed more of a punch back when Americans were still a little shocked about Bush's seeming arrested development, but these days it comes off as merely facile.
  2. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Whitney Pastorek
    A juvenile pile of manure. [15 Jun 2007, p.74]
  3. Some of the sharpest political satire on the small screen.