Lil' Bush : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
4.3

1. EricC
    Jun 15, 2007
    Is it just me, or does this show try to laugh with the president instead of at him? Either way, we need criticism for a shameful Bush white house. A junior highschooler's idea of politcal humor is not the way to do it.
  2. GabeG
    Jul 10, 2007
    This show is tastless and on is more suitable for a childrens network the jokes could only be perceived as funny by few and doesnt deserve to be on a network called comedy central
  3. SonyaD
    Jul 22, 2007
    I realize it's in vogue to bash the president, but c'mon. Just...ugh.
  4. Daver
    Jun 14, 2007
    In response to those conservative dumbasses that were defending the Godawful Fox Comedy hour: It's not because it wasn't "liberal" that it was horrible. It's not funny. Here is a show that is "liberal" and is just as bad. For the record, I'm a liberal and I think George Bush is by far the worst disaster to hapen to this country. Doesn't make this show not suck.
  5. OliverP
    Jun 14, 2007
    This has to be Comedy Central's ninth or tenth bomb in a row. I think the last time Comedy Central really had something great that wasn't a spin-off of another show (Colbert) was Chappelle's Show. It's no Mind of Mencia but it still deserves a zero.
    Beavis & Butthead without the laughs-
  7. SteveK.
    Jun 28, 2007
    It is kind of sad, actually. it is so easy to make fun of the president (see Daily Show/Colbert Report), but this show fails at doing so. Their juvenile humor isn't funny or sophisticated. Think of a combination of the worst aspects of South Park and The Daily Show, and you get this: a bunch of crap that the producers hope will be popular because of the unpopularity of the president.
  8. ScottS
    Jul 25, 2007
    This show just isn't funny. They should replace the show with a half hour of old people falling, now thats comedy.
  9. NickW
    Jul 26, 2007
    By far the worst show ever created for television.
  10. JimmyT
    Jul 4, 2007
    I wish I was trendy enough to express a general disdain for the Bush Administration... *rolls eyes*. This show is awful.
  11. phild.
    Jul 5, 2007
    This show is pointless it shows false things about the president and it is clear that the creators ran out of show ideas because they only made 3 episodes that clearly show pointless stories about underwear, and that it is wrong to be gay. I think America gets it, bush is not well liked, but you don
  12. KevinG
    Jul 6, 2007
    I would MUCH rather have seen "That's My Bush!" come back to Comedy Central than have this dreck thrust upon me. Why is this bizarre, "Muppet Babies meets politics" show even necessary when we have actual SMART satire from The Daily Show and Colbert Report? Get rid of this show, quick.
  13. ThumperRabbit
    Jul 9, 2007
    One of the worst shows I've ever seen. And I hate GW Bush.
  14. Andrew
    Jun 14, 2007
    It's easy to make fun of the Bush administration, but this show fails to do so with any sense of intelligence. Watching this show is the equivalent of being served a smelly, disgusting stew, and trying to pick the pieces of meat out of it. There's small bits of humor to be found, but you'll have to fish around the rest of the crap to find it. If you do fall victim to this It's easy to make fun of the Bush administration, but this show fails to do so with any sense of intelligence. Watching this show is the equivalent of being served a smelly, disgusting stew, and trying to pick the pieces of meat out of it. There's small bits of humor to be found, but you'll have to fish around the rest of the crap to find it. If you do fall victim to this show, fortunately the Daily Show is not too far after, so you'll have the chance to resuscitate the brain cells that made it through this gauntlet. Expand
  15. IvanA
    Jun 15, 2007
    To make light of bush, or to make his seem like an idiot ( a la "where's my bush") is what the Republicans want. If we laugh at his goofy escapades, then we forget about the horrible things the man has done. I'm still waiting for the "Hitler and pals" comedy hour.
  16. jameso
    Jun 17, 2007
    It was like it was made by a bunch of 14 year olds. Satire has to be smart, this was not.
  17. RobertH
    Jun 17, 2007
    A shameless ripoff of South Park and The Daily Show.
  18. JoeyM
    Jun 18, 2007
    Marcus A wrote, "this show isn't funny to anyone who isn't a hippie." Well, Marcus, I'm a hippy and most of my friends are hippies. One thing we have in common with you is that we don't find this show funny either. It isn't enough for the show to try to appeal to our politics - it has to actually been funny, too. I've had better laughs watching FOX news.
  19. seane.
    Jul 11, 2007
    im an independant and this show makes me feel a strong dislike for the democratic writers and producers that write this crap. This is not satire this is stupid, i tried to get through the show but as soon as they had cheney suck blood out of a chicken i got pissed and turned it off. THIS SHOW MAKES ME FEEL BAD FOR CONSERVATIVES AND MAKES THE LIBERAL WRITERS LOOK LIKE ASSHOLES
  20. JeremyD
    Jul 20, 2007
    I watched 3 episodes of Lil' Bush. Each time, trying to find at least something funny in the show. I failed. Making a T.V show that made fun of Bush was a good idea, but to execute it so poorly, was truly a disappointment. Keep it to Jon Stewart to make fun of Bush. This show does not even deserve to be on television, let alone Comedy Central.
  21. IanI
    Jul 25, 2007
    Show is simply horrible. The writers have plainly never crafted jokes before because this is easily the worst example of comidy I've ever seen. How the writers of this show could mess up all the comidy gold this trainwreck of a president has become is beyond me. First this now American body shop...I prefered it when we just got 8 hours of SNL reruns from comidy central (MADTV sucks).
  22. JoeyK
    Jul 26, 2007
    You have to really hate Bush, have no concept of common sense, and a grossly distorted perception of humor to find this show very amusing. Condoleeza rice is the best character, as the sole voice of reason anywhere on the show. There are some bits that made me chuckle. But then again, each episode features the gang doing rock concert, which outweighs all the positives ten times over just You have to really hate Bush, have no concept of common sense, and a grossly distorted perception of humor to find this show very amusing. Condoleeza rice is the best character, as the sole voice of reason anywhere on the show. There are some bits that made me chuckle. But then again, each episode features the gang doing rock concert, which outweighs all the positives ten times over just on it's own, not counting all the just plain stupid and unfunny crap on the show. Since there were a couple of things that I found mildly amusing for a moment or two, I'd normally give it a 1, but I just wanted to keep this cool dichotomy going. Expand
  23. KellyR.
    Jul 26, 2007
    When I first saw commercials for this show, it looked pretty funny. But when I watched it I could barely get through one episode. 85% of the jokes aren't funny. The other 15% are shown on the commercials, which make it look like a funny show. I hate George Bush and I think he's the worst thing that's happened to this country, but that doesn't make this show funny.
  24. AndrewP.
    Jul 7, 2007
    Everything about this show is just plain awful. I cannot, for the life of me, think of one single positive aspect about this show. From the beginning, I knew this show would be bad, even before it aired. But Lil' Bush somehow manages to defy that expectation be being an abomination to everything good in this world. The animation quality is terrible. Characters move with the grace of Everything about this show is just plain awful. I cannot, for the life of me, think of one single positive aspect about this show. From the beginning, I knew this show would be bad, even before it aired. But Lil' Bush somehow manages to defy that expectation be being an abomination to everything good in this world. The animation quality is terrible. Characters move with the grace of a drunken moose. At first, I thought it was my video player bugging out, but then I found that the show itself was choppy, as if by choice. The backgrounds are always uninteresting and static. Even the rioters in one episode don Expand
  25. joshc
    Jul 7, 2007
    This show sucks.
  26. JohnD
    Jul 9, 2007
    Lil' Bush is awful...While it's good they finally brought back a show to show how idiotic Bush really is, I would have much preferred them bring back "That's My Bush" which actually had humor above that of a 5 year old.
  27. ZakeW.
    Aug 27, 2007
    The show is not good. Each episode is broken up into two 12 minute parts with each having a 3 minute music video.
  28. TravsiF
    Aug 8, 2007
    Worst show ever. It's just not even funny. I don't like bush either, but this show is just plain stupid! Get it off the air! Get a re-run of Reno 911 on there, or something...
  29. ChristianP.
    Oct 23, 2007
    not funny. not original. not worth anyone's time. this would have been unoriginal in 2000. this is one of the worst things comedy central has done since replacing upright citizen's brigade with battlebots.
  30. MarcusA
    Jun 13, 2007
    A cheap, crappy comedy designed to make money off dumb people who hate Bush. Old jokes, new show, same crap. You can love Bush or hate him, but this show isn't funny to anyone who isn't a hippie.

The mildly amusing animated series would have packed more of a punch back when Americans were still a little shocked about Bush's seeming arrested development, but these days it comes off as merely facile.
  2. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Whitney Pastorek
    A juvenile pile of manure. [15 Jun 2007, p.74]
  3. Some of the sharpest political satire on the small screen.